Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your piece ever blow smoke rings???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8njam, Dec 30, 2011.

1. i love it sooooo much whenever my pipe blows a nice smokering out of the bowl when i hit it...i wish i had a dope camera to catch it in slow-mo

anyone else love when this happens?

2. Uhh I didn't know pieces had lungs

3. Happens to me sometimes. If I'm with some homies, we just point and laugh, because we're fucking blazed.

4. My metal pipe always does it lol. Gotta love the Pottimus Prime

5. My old bubbler used to blow a smoke ring sometimes when I didn't clear it.

I've had a few glass pieces that whistle too...like when ya blow on the carb sideways like a flute...sometimes you have to cover the mouthpiece.

6. I've been using a metal pipe for like 3 years, and I have never seen it before. I can't even blow a smoke ring, so it is something I have never witnessed in real life!

7. You're just high. Explain how it blew smoke rings.

8. [quote name='"DemonicGman"']You're just high. Explain how it blew smoke rings.[/quote]

Explain why it doesn't, Dick. Happens to me all the time.

9. The cherry blows a circle once you stop pullin the smoke through , it happens all the time haha. I try to push smoke through it ha

10. this guy knows

11. Whenever I put the bowl back into place the Air that was in the seal will be pushed through the top of my cheering bowl And out will come a pretty ring :)

12. If u light the bowl perfectly in the center it blow.rings I can do most of time think u need a glass spoon

13. Only happened a couple times to me (I usually cover my bowl between hits) but it's pretty suh-weet.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QedAyEqpJLE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]EPIC Bong Hits prt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]
    0:40 For an example :B this guy is crazy

15. man its so sick to stare at while youre taking a rip especially as it rises closer to your face and the O opens up wider and wider haha

16. It happens to me when water sways from side to side. This causes the air to be displaced through thru the downstem or carb and sometimes its an O

17. You can do it on purpose by bouncing it up and down. Also with joints blunts ciggs and incense.

18. aha yeah ive done this with my bongs :smoke:

19. Its called backpressure. Lol :bongin:

20. Yeah. Ive had that happen off the end of joints.