Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your partner smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KappaAlpha, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I recently found out my lady enjoys to toke on the weekends, thus making our relationship even stronger :hello:

How many of you other gentlemen or ladies have a partner who tokes as well? If you do not, feel free to comment on your situation :)

2. She doesnt but has no problem with me doing it. Probably a good tning because I would just spend even more money and be even less productive :p

3. Yeah she does, she's been on like a 2 year T-Break because she was pregnant and breastfeeding (we almost have the baby weaned, so she'll be able to smoke soon.

4. my lady does not smoke.
    she has nothing against me blazing, at all.
    hell when we go out on dates, she tells me "you better hit the bong before its time to leave"

i like it better that way myself...
    it truly means blazing up will be a relaxing time.
    plus i dont have to share!

5. my girl doesn't smoke, and dislikes it very much when I partake. it's hard to keep her pleased and please myself at the same time, so I do it very reclusively behind her back.

6. Well, I'm the "her" and himself doesn't smoke. He's a school employee so he can't. But he doesn't really care anyway. He doesn't mind if I do and he supports my grow. It's all good. We sit on the couch and watch a movie. I toke and get to keep it all to my head.

7. Same here man it sucks

8. Being a female..i don't think its a big deal for us ladies to toke. My fiance (been together 5 years) smokes as well..i couldn't see myself with someone who doesn't smoke. Its just my opinion..

9. Been with my man for 24 years... he doesn't smoke but doesn't care that I do. It's all good.

10. Yeah i mean that's cool too..as long as your partner accepts what you do and who you are :)

11. I've had chicks before tell me I couldn't smoke or that they didn't like it when I blazed but there's a reason I'm not with them now lol. My current girlfriend is a smoker but she only smokes like a hit of dank at a time. She can make a gram last longer than I can make a Q last. And I smoke about an 8th a week. Now when she's home from school on the weekends she smokes out with me and my friends but when she's by herself it's not often and just a hit or 2.

12. Haha that's awesome! i bet he gets a little contact high ignore he lets you smoke around him right on the couch lol

13. Nope :/

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum

14. If your chick can make a gram last that long...that's awesome..bet she gets blazed when she smokes! A gram usually lasts me a day! Haha but hey Im glad to hear you have someone who smokes. I couldn't imagine going behind my finances back just to smoke a little reefer..so props to us!!

15. Very good to hear how many others have incorporated MJ into their relationships!

16. I'm single. So yeah. F me.

17. My wife smokes with me a few times a year! But oil, she's an every day girl for medical reasons!

18. She gets hella blazed when she smokes with me and my buddies. But yea I'm like damn I wish I could smoke that little. I need a half a bowl or more to get blazed. But I agree I hated when I had to go behind my ex back to toke a lil bit

19. Now stop lying man. I read your other thread and that girl is pretty much yours ;)

20. Awwh..the good old days getting high as hell after one good hit. Tolerance has gotten my ass..hah oh well