Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your high feel different when you are sleep deprived?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LulzRoyce, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Do you guys feel like the amount of sleep you get makes your highs differ? I feel like I get that burnt out/sleepy/tired feeling a lot easier/sooner if I don't get a lot of sleep that day. Plus the highs for me feel more euphoric when I'm well rested.. Do you guys think there's a difference? Do you feel different when you blaze tired? Is this just placebo? Comments?

2. im sure when your body wants its rest, you will feel it more high.

such as when you body is at its optimum by being well rested, the high will reflect itself.

perhaps juss like when you are well rested on fall out 3 you get a bonus.

3. lmao I slept a shitload for that in that game

but on to topic, yeah perhaps it's just a reflection of how I feel to begin with before toking

4. i dont get much sleep but i like the highs better when i dont sleep, its more of a calm just chill out high, and when im well rested i get giggly

5. Excellent observation. I notice the same thing you have described.

6. Yes it does, you know why?

When you're tired your body's seratonin and dopamine levels change giving you that tired "high" feeling. Also your body releases natural melatonin into your system which also contribute.

7. same thing happens to me all the time!
    if i blaze when im tired, as soon as i start coming down i begin to feel tired... by the time im completely sober again, i just need to pass out. ive gone to bed as early as 7pm cuse ive been so exhausted after a good sesh, but its a good thing imo. helps me stay on top of my sleep cuse sleep deprevaition is really bad for you :/

8. I love sleep deprivation because it's another way to get hiiiiiigh:D

9. I also feel this.

Smoke some %100 sativa it will just take control of your head, it's tight.