Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Your High Carry Over?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, Jun 4, 2013.

1. For example. I smoked like 6 or 7 bowls yesterday and got pretty high. I went to sleep at 2 am. Woke up at idk like 11 and smoked a bowl at 11:30. (i dont like to smoke right after  i get up) And  now Im totally blitzed. Like I feel ever high than I did last night like its a continuation of my previous high. Idk if thats possible or im just talkin out my ass cos im high lol. Anyways just curious if any other blades get this?

2. its your first smoke of the day of course youre going to be high

3. Once I go to bed, it resets. I find that the more tired I am though, the higher I'll feel/get when I do smoke. So if I wake up just dead tired and smoke, I feel higher then I would if I was up and about. 

4. Not at high as my sixth or seventh smoke of the day right? :lol:

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. if you mean six-seven bowls in a sitting yes you will be very high. but if you mean smoke a bowl then wait till your not high to smoke another you will definitely not be as high as the first bowl you smoked

6. if you mean six-seven bowls in a sitting yes you will be very high. but if you mean smoke a bowl then wait till your not high to smoke another you will definitely not be as high as the first bowl you smoked
    </blockquote>no I mean I smoke 6 or 7 bowls yesterday and got higher off one today. Did you not read my original post?

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've woke up still high before, just like I've woke up still drunk. But nah it doesn't carry over like that. Probably was just your first toke of the day that did it 

8. #9 tok1nwh1teb0y, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    usually when i wake up if i smoke like half a blunt or a small bowl I will feel higher than when I smoked an entire blunt to myself the night before. I think that the more you smoke throughout the day the harder it is to reach that high you had when your first smoked. Like some others said above your high resets itself after you sleep.

9. 7 bowls? those must be small bowls because after a while you can't get any higher.

10. True. After awhile if you keep smoking you'll start getting sober cause you've passed your peak of highness

11. You don't think the bud's fucked with do you?

12. lol naw, i doubt it, never hadany problems with this guy before.