Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your gf smokes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by John Lennon, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I have a 7 year and 4 month relationship wigh my girl. I started smoking like 2 years ago and at first she didnt want to try.

Eventually she smoked with me and she kinda liked it. But she stopped smoking with me because she said I smoked too much.

Lately Ive tried almost 20 times to smoke with her because but she always refuse or have an excuse. Yesterday she was at her best friend party abd she told me that everyone was smoking there and that shed like to, but she didnt.
    So I took it as an offense because I always offer her to toke. After I told her that, she said "dont start with again"

I tell myself every time the I wont offer her again, but I really miss smoking with her.

So what about you blades, do you smoke with your gf?

2. that sucks man but at the end of the day if she doesn't wnt to do it thats her choice.  I used to smoke often with my gf of 3 years. was pretty much my favourite thing to do

But she got that "cannabinoid hyperemesis" shit (yes, its real for any naysayers still out there) so can't smoke now!

I miss smoking with her but after how sick shes been, I don't think its goning to happen anymore

3. u shouldnt force it on her lol

my gf is a straight edge and i love it. im the complete oppisite.

4. Pressuring someone to do something is an easy way to get them to rebel or make the situation worse. If she wants to smoke, she'll smoke. Let it be.

5. thats awesome man, you always have a driver :p

6. My fiance' doesn't smoke. And she doesn't mind. She's cool. Cannabis supporter.

Puff, puff, pass!

7. my girl used to do it before i knew her, once we got together, me being big on pot, got her back into it, now we regularly bunn, guess im pretty lucky, seeing as you guys dont have the same situation

Same.

9. I toke with my gf a lot, I do it more than she does, but we do it together a fair bit :)

10. I live with mine and we burn a half of chronic a week thrusday is payday and my pick upday nothin better then rolling a huge blunt at 5 olcock after work with your girl and getting food delivered or going out to eat.

11. Smoke with my gf of 2 years almost daily and best thing ever, couples that smoke together stay together :p

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. In my experience , having a girlfriend that smokes weed is never a good thing, Especially if they're young. Cause if you don't got any and she's good looking, she's just gonna run to her platonic friend that thinks she wants his dick and make a mistake while high.

13. My wife and I get high together every night.   :hello:

14. My gf had never smoked sobber before while I would rather smoke then do anything else. One day I was about to smoke and I offered her some and she said sure. Now she smokes with me 2 or 3 times a week and she doesn't care that I'm a everyday smoker. I just ask her when I smoke because I always give her greens

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yep! Me and my gf smoke every day. Love smoking with her :bongin:

16. My husband and I smoke together :) I smoke more than he does just bc I really love it, it totally relaxes me and makes everything better. But he'll indulge a couple times a week.

17. Yeah, she blazes with me most weeks, bitch talks my ear off most the whole time, eventually I get a headache.

The things we do for love

18. Nope, she's smoked a few times but doesn't like it. More for me.

19. Don't have a GF right now, but that'd be the most awesome chick ever. 

20. if your girlfriend starts to smoke slow down and use lube.