Does your gf/bf know about your smoking?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pocket5s, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I'm in a relationship now where things are getting quite serious. I'm very happy with my gf, and although smoking erb isn't a daily activity for me I do like to smoke frequently.

Problem is my gf is very negative about weed in general and I'm wondering if any of you guys have had experience in introducing your partner to your smoking?

2. Tell her that's it very important to you and that you will not change. If she understands, then great and if she doesn't, then just think about what else she will try to change about you.

3. Honestly this is something you should bring up in the beginning of dating so that later down the line you don't have problems about it. Don't have a gf right now but all my gfs in the past knew about it. All except for one has smoked with me.

4. No, and it's bothering me a bit. We've both tried it, but I'm not sure he knows I use it currently. About a month ago, he found a marijuana grow book in my bedroom and joked about it but that's about it. About two years ago he even said he might smoke with me (but that was early on in our relationship and he's in the military now)

He said marijuana doesn't kill you, it "makes you stupid." Not sure if he really believes that or not but I got a little offended. After that recent comment, I'm not sure I even want to talk about it. I do want him to know but I'm afraid his opinion of me will be different. Deep down I know that's probably not the case at all, but I tend to assume the worst.

5. We smoke every night together. Just let her know its not somthing that will make you different and get in the way of a normal lifestyle or get in the way of your responsibility and goals.

6. Don't have a girlfriend right now, but my first girlfriend I ever had broke up with me because I tried marijuana and lied about it. But I came clean. It was like a 2 year relationship too. But now I know she's a total cunt and now I can smoke weed all the time so it's a win-win really.

7. Well i had one GF in high school that broke it off with me because she thought i was gonna die cause i started smoking. She SERIOUSLY thought i was gonna die! Talk about being naive. But my EX and i blazed everyday and now me and my current girl do the same (she's even cool with me growing in our bedroom).

As for your situation, YOU gotta tell her. She will appreciate the honesty and you will feel like a weights been lifted off your shoulders. JUst say that you really use it cuz it helps you with whatever reason. Plus it can make your relationship more open and fun.