Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your doctor blaze?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bud-tastic, Aug 10, 2008.

1. there is a difference being a stoner and smoking. Of course you wouldnt want a stoner as your doctor, but lets not forget that the road to becoming a doctor isnt an easy one, and not something your typical person, much less stoner, would have the abilities of doing.

with that being said, do you think a doctor would lose his license over smoking MJ? lol, in some states they gives RX's for that! Would a doctor be fired for using valtrex? Keep in mind, using and abusing are two separate entities. I personally know 3 doctors who smoke, not very often, but in general would get loose at a friendly gathering.

and to the OP, or anyone in general, your doctor and you have something called the "Doctor-Patient Confidentiality." Look it up:D

2. i actully found out my doctor smokes like a couple months ago. He always seemed chill when i said yes when he asked if i smoked weed.

3. Let me clear up the "apathetic" situation since most of you can't understand English. The doctor meant that when he smokes it makes him not care about anything so he couldn't understand why I was flipping out.

4. Dont blame me, blame your own lack of awareness at your own hypocritical stupidity. LMAO. Apparently you and your crew of complete idiots are open to firing up a spliff but not paying attention in basic junior high school reading comp. Yet some more fine products of the american public school systems.

5. wow dude, no need to citique people like this. Im pretty sure the OP was more so relieved and intrigued at the fact that yet another hardworking american may possibly be a smoker himself, or if not, has no problem with it and understands that smokers are not criminals.