Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your dealer deliver?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Nov 23, 2011.

1. My medicinal man has a good job so
    i go pick it up before he leaves! :)

2. Most of them have delivered or met me up. I dont have a car so I aint going father than 30m.

3. Whispers...yeah wouldnt go around saying that here. You might get banned.

4. Nope wish he did though

5. I have 5 dealers here in Virginia and 2 of them deliver but i gonna be 3 when he gets his car back

6. yep, and thats why he makes more money

7. One of them does. Although his weed usually isn't cured very good so I try to only go to him as a last resort.

8. #49 Sorrow, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

9. Nope i need to go to my guys house

well no shit.

but if they're driving a a decent distance they'll add it to the price of the product. petrol isn't free, you know?

11. My dealer will deliver if i cant make it out there but its only a 15min drive.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I always pickup although my guy would probably deliver if i asked being that we go way back. However, I always just pick it up out of courtesy. Probably wouldn't have a hook up if it weren't for him. 

13. Some do some don't, one time the dude showed up at my apartment and fronted me an eighth. I didn't tell him the apartment complex nor the number and I go to the front door and he's there, was kinda sketchy but it was all good. I actually have this one guy that's about a half mile from me, I enjoy walking to his house cause its kinda scenic and on the trip back Im usually baked so the scenic walk is that much more awesome...nature and shit and its beauty. plus jamming out on my ipod

14. My new guy says he will, once I run through this half O we'll see.

15. Usually I make the 15 minute drive to go pick up from my boy, the only reason I go to him is because he has bombs ass bud and I get an eighth for 35 bucks from him where I would have to pay 45 for an eighth of decent bud in my city. If im picking up a lil weight, say a ounce or even a half. I always ask for delivery, Idc if i pay 5 bucks for gas getting flicked with that much bud isnt worth the 5 bucks i can spend to have my boy drop off a bag.

16. bloody oath mine drops off to my front door, no charge for any size, even a gram, but who the fuck just buys a gram hahah.

17. Let's just say that I'm hot.

I know a dealer, I provide a bowl of home-made banana pudding & $20 at my doorstep and he brings me a gram & a .5 baggie to 'sample'.

He shows up faster than Dominos.

lol

19. depend I have a few who drop off in a car tho but most I have to wait on street corner and he usually takes quite long but that doesn't matter because I get 1.5g 10s :)