Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does your dealer deliver?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Yeah my guy usually delivers if not I just hop over to his house

2. One of my old dealers did. He was this awesome jamaican guy who was always smoking a blunt lol ive lost contact with him tho :(

3. If I was a dealer, I wouldn't drive, But it depends on if your guys trying to move shit fast.

4. Hell yea a fellow masshole! :wave: and yes my dealer delivers to me he lives like 10-15 mins away.

5. Jealous!!!

6. Most of the time, and when he isnt its at a spot of my choosing, or we're smokin at his place

7. One of mine (used to be my main) lives a 40 min cycle away (fastest way of getting there too), so if I want him to deliver I usually have to pay an extra £5 ($8) on top, but the one I usually use now luckily has a motorbike and just rides around delivering if anybody wants anything.

8. My dealer catches 2 bus's just to make it to my house, Got to love having close family members who deal.

9. My guy has to drive a half hour so he makes me pay 75 for a 6.5, not that bad.

10. My dealer doesn't deliver. I'd rather have it that way anyway. It doesn't take me that long to go pick it up, and hell most of the time it's a few grams over what I ask for, so it makes it worth the while. He'll cut me a break and bring it to work with him, or meet me somewhere once in awhile, doesn't always work out that way though.

11. My dealer will deliver if I really need it.

12. ...a little uncalled for? He asked does your dealer deliver, I answered. I wasn't looking for sympathy over the fact I have to drive for half an hour when I pick up weed

13. i have a medical card, which means i dont have to bother with dealers.

i go to a dispensary if i want,
    but normally i get it delivered to my door.

best thing is, i can go online and compare all of the local disp. prices.

14. HAHAHA i wish

15. Most dealers deliver anywhere free of charge but some are lazy and don't move at all :L

16. worst thing is you have no fucking clue what it really is unless your in the store checking it out. unless you trust the places that much, then by all means why not.

17. (Ky)

Yes

Dank

$20 -Gram
    $60-Eighth
    $100 Quarter
    $175 Half-O
    $350 Ounce

18. yes. though it is no worry of mine if i should have to get up and get it myself. neither rain wind sleet shine nor dead of night can stop me from getting a bag. 

19. of course he delivers lol