Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- Does your boss know you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EddieNashton, Nov 7, 2011.

1. First day on the motherfucking job...Gamestop. Not a bad day. Broke down boxes, did inventory count [so many CODs lol], and helped prep the store for Midnight launch.

For those who don't know, at the end of every shift, they check your pockets. So I empty my pockets. I put my wallet, eyedrops, lighter, and rolling papers on the table.

Every body stays shut. The manager gives me a look and everyone starts laughing. I go to take my wallet and my joint fell out. The look on the managers face was like "Fucking really? You brought this to work?"

He didn't say anything though.

As we all leave, everyone goes their way...except for the boss. He stays at the door and calls my name. I come back and he sparks a cigarette. He tells me it's ok and he doesn't have a problem. I spark up my joint right next to him. So we end up standing there, smoking, and discussing how crazy the midnight launch is going to be. I love my job already.

What a cool manager. Do any of you have bosses that know you smoke weed??

2. That's excellent dude.

I don't know if my boss knows, but I know she does, and I come to work blazed a lot. 4 people in a business and we all smoke dope.

3. sounds like you have a pretty badass boss. My assistant manager at a grocery store smokes and sells weed!

My 666th post

4. At my last job my manager did crack and heroin, albeit thats dirty and he was a nutty man, he kinda set a standard and i blazed everyday, even infront of him because he had nothing he could say as he was booting up at work

5. #5 HBmonster, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    Dude, that's awesome hahaha... I've always wanted to work at game stop and reapply every time I get a game.. I was talking about philosophy with a guy for about 2 hours one time.

But battlefield 3 all the way, COD is full of 12 year old kids screaming their lungs out

Id don't work but I'm going to for sure either try get a job there or at a restaurant just because I don't want to be tested... And tips would be awesome.

6. I've gotten high with every one of my managers.5 in total.

7. my boss is my dad and hes caught me multiple times, so yes

8. [quote name='"HBmonster"']Dude, that's awesome hahaha... I've always wanted to work at game stop and reapply every time I got..

But battlefield 3 all the way, COD is full of 12 year old kids screaming their lungs out

Id don't work but I'm going to for sure either try get a job there or at a restaurant just because I don't want to be tested... And tips would be awesome.[/quote]

There's a thread about jobs that don't test, look it up u might find something actually decent u like, hope i helped

9. man they make it you empty out your pockets a game stop, and yes i have also smoked with my 2 managers and even my asst manager

10. Nope. If he did I think he would flip shit. But I think a few of the managers and cooks blaze.

11. Yeah, I talk to my boss about smoking weed all the time, and I'll show her pictures of awesome cross joints that I make and other shit like that. Funny thing is, she doesn't smoke weed, she's just super liberal. I love my job :smoke:

12. My boss is the clinic owner, so sure ha

13. my current one does and blazes with me at work...

but my former boss had no idea... there was a select few that worked with me that were cool... actually a lot of people... there were only a select few who were snitches and everyone knew who they were... we would all go in the walk-in and blaze and then come out and go back to work... people would go in there and have no idea cause we would open up the onion container and the smell would be gone.... every now and then we would hear "why does the walk-in smell like stale smoke?" .....nooooo idea dude

14. I smoke with my Boss :)

And i live out front of work.. literally.. in a motorhome..

Lots of Sessions go down in the motorhome.

15. Yup. She is also my girlfriends sister and owns the store I work at. When she's drunk she usually calls me/gets her sister to convince me to take her truck to mcdonalds to get her munch. She's paid me in joints and McRibs. :smoke:

16. #16 t-fizz, Nov 7, 2011
    My teacher at school lets me make shit outta sheet metal for smoking lol. I made a weed tray, A joint holder, and a fancy little holder for my vaporizer whip lol. and we talk about drinking all the time, he used to work for people and got moonshine in return :D

17. When I was a grocery store bagger...my manager rewarded me with two grams of the ganja for finishing the go-backs (All the shit people stuff into random spots).

It was dope!

18. Used to work at zumiez clothing store. My managers brother sold weed, and the manager and I would spark a blunt after everything we closed together. Although the job I have now I work at an elementary school, so no one will ever no I smoke at this job.

19. ive smoked with one of my supervisors,and the other one knows im pro-legalization but ive never directly told him i indulge in it.he is also for legalization though,but has never came out to me either.and my full time supervisor hasn't the slightest idea that i do any drugs.infact he really doesnt know anything about me besides my name and my house phone number lol.

20. #20 BLT, Nov 7, 2011
    I have 5 main managers and I know 2 of them smoke weed, but it's never anything we openly talk about. It sure as hell isn't a place to come to stoned though which is good.

...makes that first smoke in the evening that much better.