Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does you family and/or social circle know that you smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrizzMint, Oct 7, 2012.

1. #1 GrizzMint, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    I'm sure my parents realize that I smoke sometimes, but I have never once had an open discussion with them pertaining to marijuana usage. We have always kept that portion of our relationship hidden away in a metaphorical lock box. It appears that my family has adopted a chronic don't ask don't tell policy to avoid confrontation.

Have you kept your marijuana use secret from anyone? Why did you do so?

2. I did keep it a secret but the I got caught at school and they sent a letter home to my dad. He wasn't angry, sure he wasnt thrilled, but he is open minded and knows there are much worse things I could be doing. Now everyone in my family knows. My brother recently offered me a pretty good job but I had to turn them down because they do regular drug tests. I would rather work a low paying job that not be able to smoke, fuck that noise

3. Yes,and being of age to make adult decisions they should and do keep their opinions to their selves,plus it aint like it has ever got me into trouble.Alcohol has and it is legal,imagine that ha ha.

4. Yeah, everyone I know and my family (I only really know the immediate family) knows that I use weed.
    They accept it.

5. Seriously! Alcohol is actually super dangerous! One drink too many and your world can come crashing down upon you! The biggest danger I face when I get too stoned is cheating on my diet with chili cheese fritos and cream cheese!:hello:

6. Wanna cheat on your diet?Eat this beast

Jailhouse Cuisine 2 | The Least Most

Best thing about jail ha ha,but you can make it without having to go there.We used crackers and noodles for the crust,then put chili rice and beans and some sausage on that bitch,but you can follow his recipe or make it however you want.This will put some weight on you though,so don't do it too much if you are really following a diet.But oh my god it is so good,I still want to try it baked though, the crust that is.We made a 5.5 pound pizza when I was in there though,between 5 people.We are all decent after wards.