Does X make anyone else have to take a dukey?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FaaipDeOiad, Aug 22, 2008.

1. So i rolled for like the billionth time last night and it finally dawned on me...everytime i roll i have an uncontrollable urge to poop! hehe...and pooping while rolling hard is an awesome fucking experience :D:D:D:D anyone else?

btw...i just wanted to suggest that next time you get a chance to roll by yourself, i STRONGLY suggest making a luke warm bath (dont wanna over heat and die!) and light a few candles, if you shut off the lights and just chill its extremely trippy, the flickering candle light does amazing things when your peaking :D:hello: ...not to mention its the most relaxing thing ever!

2. You love the feeling of things going (in)/out your asshole. Come out the closet, buddy.

3. haha your tellin me you don't like takin a great big dump? r.e.l.i.e.f.:p

4. I have not experienced this personally but have some friends who tell me that do the same thing. Maybe it is because your body becomes so relaxed? haha

5. I think it's more of a stimulant thing, because coke makes me have to take a fat one, so does nicotine, adderall, and caffeine.

6. haha this thread brings a smile to my face hahaha

7. coke does that, not pills

8. haha i noticed last night that yeah E does make me have to poop most of the time.

but it feels bomb i aint complaining haha

9. ive never done it so idk. but i heard.........no.

10. ahahahaha yeah i feel like pooping before some coke hahahahaha

11. I'm not entirely positive, but for me i become hyper aware of my bodies sensations when i'm on E...so maybe it doesn't MAKE you have to go #2...its just more readily recognizable?

either way, haha, im super pumped i'm not alone in this :wave: we should all get together, pop some E and have a nice community dump GC :)