Does white widow grow outside?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Noxnoctum, Feb 9, 2010.

1. #1 Noxnoctum, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    I got some WW seeds from a grower who was using them inside (he said it worked with both dirt and hydro)... I'm in the South East part of the USA... so it gets very warm here during the summer... I'll probably plant in April or something.

But yeah... basically warm warm days, sometimes super hot ... and a good bit of rain in April/May (obviously I'll water if there's any lack of rain). Very humid too.

I'm happy with this because there's no paper trail whatsoever (i.e. like there would be if I bought from a seed bank)... and I've heard WW is good. But at the same time... by the end of this growing season, I want some weed dammit! I'd be very disappointed if I blew it and had to wait till next year to try again (indoor growing is an absolute nogo... I don't want the risk of having it at my house and I don't want anyone else involved/in the know) This is purely for personal use. So I don't need a TON of it.

2. yes, and i would do a little research before you started this:smoking:

3. listen to this guy

...listen good

4. Well I'm reading the Cannabis Grow Bible for starters.

Just wanted to make sure this would work... since my whole "plan" revolves around these seeds... and I'd like to stay "under the radar" as I am currently i f possible :cool:.