Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed weaken immune system

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrictlyDRO, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I was feeling good an havnt smokd in like a weedk, an yesturday when i smoked i felt good but wehn i passed out an woke up i had a cold an a runny nose, this is the second time this has happened to me :/

2. No, it does not.

3. I imagine inhaling any sort of smoke could potentially weaken your immune system.

4. clean your pieces you're just giving your sickness back to yourself

5. Bingo, but weed is far safer than anything else.

6. You could try vaping that seems a little sell hard on the lungs.

7. Never go full retard

8. Sad thing is vapes are far more expensive.

9. I think this is it.

10. Yeah that's key. This should be done regularly anyways IMO

11. since i started smoking weed i haven't so much as gotten the sniffles of course i almost never get i haven't puked (from being sick) since i was 10 so i dunno if weed has anythin do with that but i dont think it makes you more prone to be sick or w/e

12. I smoke weed and I pooped blood...obviously it's the weed.

13. Not really. Quality glass will often times run way passed the $200 mark, which is more than what many very good vaporizers cost.

14. Yeah, but a lot of people don't use quality glass either, they just use pipes they get from a headshop.

15. I'm pretty sure if anything marijuana strengthens the immune system bro

16. It does weaken it a bit that's y when u quit u ca get sick easier but if u smoke everyday ur immune system gets used to it and builds itself back up, it does but a tiny bit- at first

17. [quote name='"jtwpayne"']it does weaken it a bit that's y when u quit u ca get sick easier but if u smoke everyday ur immune system gets used to it and builds itself back up, it does but a tiny bit- at first[/quote]

hmmmmmmm

18. I think the cannabinoid receptors play a decent role in the immune system so it would get weakened but it could be stronger than normal when your baked in theory.. :D

19. Vaping woild be your safest bet