Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed violate peace bond

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Spliff Shady, Sep 17, 2013.

1. So I'm going to be on a peace bond in couple weeks. I have to keep the peace and be on good general behaviour. So if I get caught smoking weed outdoors is that a violation It's going to last a year. Thanks

2. what is a peace bond?

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. #3 Spliff Shady, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    It's like dropping the assault charges if I sign a paper saying you won't disturb the peace and you'll be on good behaviour. Plus I have to give them some money.

4. I don't know I'm not familiar with Narnia's laws..or where ever you live at.

• Like Like x 4
  5. #5 Spliff Shady, Sep 17, 2013
    Canada. I've googled it but can't find it anywhere

6. So, essentially you're giving them a written statement saying you'll stay out of trouble. Is it like probation or something, are you going to be visited by an officer, piss tested or anything?>
    because if its just a piece of paper and nothing more...I would';nt worry.

7. They didn't give you some kind of documentation spelling out directly what you can/can't do?

8. #8 New Jersey, Sep 17, 2013
    In Canadian Law, a peace bond is an order from a criminal court that requires a person to keep the peace and be on good behavior for a period of time. This essentially means that the person must not be charged with a criminal offence. Peace bonds often have other conditions too, such as not having any weapons or staying away from a person or place.

I would assume from this that possessing illegal substances/public intoxication would be considered breaking the peace bond.

9. Naw just the paper no pious test was just wondering if these pigs catch me in the act of burning if they can be dicks and say I'm disturbing the peace. But thanks styll

10. So I'm guessing if I get charged for possession it would be a violation then.

11. that would be my guess. it seems like any real criminal charge would be a violation. just stay indoors while you smoke and you should be fine. it should be getting cold up there in Canada anyways.

yea wtf is a peace bond.  an orgy?

• Like Like x 1
    we call that probation in the US

i know i live the US i just googled "peace bond"

15. True and yea it's getting pretty fukn cold anyways. Thanks guys.

16.  Lol, yeah it is. 

17. Idk man, does weed make you violate as fuck? Didn't think so....

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Violent*

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app