Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed stay in the system longer with more fat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Idahopotato123, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Hi!,
    does cannabis stay in the system longer with alot of fat then with little? And is it a big difference or not. I weigh 55 kg and Im 177 cm i used to weigh 75 kg

2. Up to 45 days depending on usage and body fat, yes.

3. Uh what's your BF percentage? 55kg is very small for your height

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. is there a big difference?

5. No, it really doesn't have a huge effect. Read through some of the post here and you will see that it is pretty much random. Even skinny people with high metabolisms can test dirty long past the average time it takes to get clean.

The idea is rooted in stoner science. It's true that the metabolic biproducts of thc consumption are stored in fat cells. Stoner science leads us to believe that the more fat a person appears that it will have a great effect on time to clean. What we see as body fat is only one type of fat. Your body, my body, and everyone else's body also contains a large amount of fat internally. Our organs contain fat tissue. Unless you can find a way to exercise the fat tissue out of your liver, pancreas, appendix, kidneys, and so on then there will plenty of fat tissue in your body to store the thc metabolites.

• Informative Informative x 1