Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Weed Sober Your Out From Other Drugs? :s

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dank., Aug 30, 2014.

1. I just had a bunch of beers, was feeling drunk and i wanted to get a little high, so i smoekd some weed.  

and now i feel completely sober.

This has happened before but i never quite put the "Sober" label on it.

Was wondering if weed sobers up you guys from other drugs aswell?

I have heard from many people online that if they want to feel normal on drugs they smoke weed.

2. not at all. alcohol and weed go brilliantly, but they sure as hell dont cancel eachother out

3. Weed usually intensifies the effect of the alcohol

4. On my 21st birthday I got very shitfaced, I could barely walk. I went home, took a few hits, and after a few minutes, felt pretty sober. I even felt embarrassed for being so drunk earlier. I didn't feel completely sober, but it definitely brought me back to reality.

But after about a half hour, I was totally gone again.  :yay:

5. Not 100% but alittle dmt will do the trick

6. Weed usually triples the effects of alcohol for me

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Man i was fucking wasted yesterday and right before i went to bed smoked a bunch. Lol i would like lay there trying to sleep but then get up and walk around and then lay back in bed. Also i would turn on the fan and like 5 seconds later i would turn off the fan, really weird lol. I was just way too fucked up. 

8. If ya wanna try something to stop you from being drunk try coke.
    Sodas usually sober ya out get ya hydrated and shit.
    Of course weed doesnt cancel out being drunk hahaha

9. Happens to me too. If I'm high, then drink, I'll sober from weed completely. If I'm buzzed or drunk, and I smoke a bowl or two, I won't feel too much of the weed and the alcohol.

When my friends do the strikeouts (bong hit then beer or shot while holding in smoke), I can do many of them and not feel sick or anything.

10. I'll be more drunk+high for a bit which is awesome,
    but I sober up faster than if I drink or smoke it separately.