Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed smell in a pill bottle?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpPurp, Apr 16, 2011.

1. i keep my weed in a glass jar because it doesn't smell,but it is very big and bulky.Does weed stay fresh and does any odor seep through the bottle.

2. for me, no.

3. not if it's a pill bottle that has the seal on the top. some bottles are simple twist off, some have the piece in the top that helps to seal.

i wouldnt recommend for long time storage. but you should be fine.

4. Hmm, well I have a pill bottle that's child-proof. It's the type that you have to push down and twist. And when you look at the cap, there's sort of like a soft plastic seal inside. And that basically makes it smell proof.