Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does weed really make you lose weight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goohara, Jan 13, 2012.

1. So true! But it's so good that i dont matter if i get messy :D atleast not when high!

Did you try eating a mango while being high? It's kinda nice aswell, not up to par with the water melon, but good!

Ahh, first bowl of the day! :smoke: Happy devin!

2. If you have an actual equal half you can just use a spoon and a straw.. mess gone as long as you keep the cut edge level.

3. Over-ripe mangoes before weed. Mycrene

4. It actually made me gain weight when i started smoking, i use to get really bad munchies and eat pure junk food. I don't get munchies really anymore and i eat like a normal person now, which is good since it doesn't arouse any suspicions, but to answer your question I think it could go either way.

5. Before? :O I guess they taste good sober aswell but is there any reason more than that to eat them before?

6. Mycrene. You'll find plenty of info about it somewhere in this forum.

7. Will look it up :)

time for a 2nd bowl, happy smoking evry1!

8. Over the last 15 years I've stopped and started smoking MJ 3 different times. Everytime I stopped my weight went to between 220 - 225. When I start smoking it drops to 180 - 185.

9. i got 120 days once for getting caught and i did that time in "Weekends" i would go in on saturday night and get out weds morning.

i dont really like the food so i wouldnt really eat except for the occasional ornage and maybe some noddles.

i would always weigh myself before and after and each time i was in there i would loose anywhere from 5-8 pounds. yes, some of it is water weight.

of course i always gained almost most of it back while i was out cause all i did was work, get high and eat the days i wasnt in the jail
    but everyones situation is going to be differnt from others

10. they say eating mangos gets you higher. i think it does too.

11. Ik im like 6years late lol its 2018. But yes weed can make you lose weight. See when you get munchies you stomach has already digested the prior food. So as you feed yourself your body is only eating up the food you put in. So instead of the Roast Beef sitting in your stomach... the weed eats it up as soon as it can. It also eats EVERYTHING you have in your stomach. Thats why if your not trying to lose weight eat and get full BEFORE you smoke

12. I weighed less when I was smoking then I do now...