Does weed put holes in your brain?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OuTLaW1986, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #61 Vallak, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    lol, is this dude for real? weed puts holes in your head?? BWAHAHAHAHA ok sorry sir you need to stop lying to yourself and live in denial because you are living the path of fear! rofl anyone? no im fucking high :D

[​IMG]

2. I've got ELEVEN holes in my brain how many do you have sonnnnn?

3. #63 SRC, Nov 24, 2011
    now you want to talk about holes in your brain? you know nothin about it son, I got probation for 2 little roaches of weed and cops being dicks got mr 3 years, during that three year i smoked spice, mad hatter if you heard of it, and now I learned not too long ago that i have 2 siths in my heart and 1 tumer in my brain as long as 1 hole in my memory part of my brain, that was 2 years ago, and ive been smoking medical bud, really, really good medical bud, like i used to smoke before this, and i was given the choice of surgery and I said no even though they gave me 10 years, I went last month and they said my brain tumer is half the size it was before, and 1 of my siths on my heart completly dissapeared. weed is medicine and i told my doctor what ive been doing and he couldent give me a answer, im still continuing to smoke weed and i will for the rest of my life, and me getting probation for this harmless herb ruined my life and might kill me, people need to stop being stuiped, this law system sucks, LEGALIZE MARIJUANA!!!! save lives!!

4. my brain looks like Swiss cheese

Attached Files:

5. #65 BurnAFewDown, Nov 24, 2011
    [quote name='"TacticHead"']

We eat these pesticides every day on our veggies and fruits... so stfu n00b[/quote]

Ahaha sooo true. Veggies and fruits are putting holes in our brains too!!!! Stop eating them!!!

[quote name='"braapman"']

jheeze dude IT IS safe and its not slowly killing you any more than a ciggarette is[/quote]

Woooooah man.... Cigarettes kill people, weed NEVER has... Get your facts straight...

[quote name='"JEI3US"']weed goes through a cure phase and it doesnt put holes in the brain but you do lose brain cells (anything you smoke causes this) which you have alot of so it rarely affects your brain.[/quote]

You get your facts straight too. Weed puts your brain cells in your frontal lobe to SLEEP. after about too weeks brain function goes back to normal

Ignorant people these days... Do your research...

6. Can you prove there are chemicals?

7. i smoked the evil marihuana and now i'm dead.

8. [quote name='"S0UR"']No. That would be MDMA[/quote]

This is wrong too. The scientists actually tested the wrong chemical they accidentally tested Meth. So Meth puts holes in your brain, maybe ops weed is laced hahaha

9. None of my hookups grow with chems, all natural. I guess im fine then? Dumb thread anyways

10. They also spray chemicals on the monsanto GMO food you buy from walmart.. And it IS killing you. How bout you go bring your pesticide propaganda to local tomatoes from the farmers market. So you need to put your concern to better use instead of making people scared about nothing.
    In all honesty, this entire thread gives more reason to legalize marijuana and possibly have the FDA do mandatory "health"checks on how it is grown. Even though the FDA is corrupt and doesn't give a fuck about toxins in factory cigarettes.

Also.

To permanently end this thread.

A preliminary DTI study showing no brain structural change associated with adolescent cannabis use

Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer

So shut up.

11. yeah but don't you want to be holy?

12. HOLE-Y hahahahahahaha

13. Ive never heard of people using chemicals. I use nutrients that occur naturally in the earth. Chemicals need to be manufactured from many different sources. Fertilizers and nutrients like nitrogen and potassium lets say are part of our everyday life.

I dont know any growers who dont flush for the last week or 2 during flowering. If they grow shitty weed no one would buy it and they would have to figure out how to do it right or stop doing it

14. hahah what the hell weed doesn't put holes in your brain lmao

15. After i injected my first marijuana, i had a large number of holes in my brain. When my eyes started melting i felt it was a good idea to stay away from this "deadly" drug.

Sent from my iBlaze-it using the Local Dealer Finder app.

16. One puff from the marijuana cigarette, my hands just fell right off and huge tumors appeared on my face

17. Oh, for fuck sake... :cool:

18. I once smoked a huge joint which left a 4in hole in my brain. After 2 weeks of no marijuana it shrunk to 2in and was gone after 3 1/2 weeks.

19. :laughing: the shit ppl come up with