Does weed put holes in your brain?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OuTLaW1986, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Or like granny said, water "wash" your bud if you suspect its not flushed.... sure it makes it taste like almost nothing, but if it makes you feel safe, then that's that

2. We eat these pesticides every day on our veggies and fruits... so stfu n00b

3. Only a dumb-ass grower would spray his weed with pesticides, cause then no one would by off him anymore cause people would be getting sick. I'll think you'll be fine, and if you're seriously concerned then stop. But if you've been smoking for ten years and you had holes in your brain you would know it.

4. Op, you'd be dead if you had holes in your brain...

5. The same chemicals used to grow weed is the same to grow tomatoes, cucumbers and I would guess almost everything we grow right? I agree that these chemicals are probably bad for us... but I injest alot more food than I do weed. So I would worry about food before weed.

6. [quote name='"OuTLaW1986"']wow a lot of uncertain people here, and you guys are trusting your life with this shit? Smoking weed every single day and not thinking there could be consequences? So why do I see all over grasscity people praising weed like its so safe? We need to cut the bullshit and see weed for what it really is, I mean after all a lot of people on here don't even smoke cigarettes and only smoke weed because they think the only side effect is the "munchies" not knowing that they are slowly killing themselves...

Also not all weed is properly flushed correctly I'm assuming, so that means we all are doing some type of damage to our brains...[/quote]

Please gtfo

7. Yes we do, so leave

8. I love herb but it defintly doesn't control my life I mean if I found out it did put holes in my brain I'm gonna drop it, But I've done my research to be safe in the decision that puff puff pass is the way to go, nothing proves that it's worse than a cheeseburger it's just the fact that you smoke it is what makes people bitch about it. I mean we've educated this outlaw guy with facts, lets drop it and stop bullying him.

9. Holes in the brain!? LOL ..... you would be dead.... like a lot of other people have told you!

Hey, on another note, I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day. He informed me that being an idiot puts holes in your brain ....

10. threads such as this that put people off smoking, OP quit it.

11. Can you live with a big hole in your brain. No.

Does Pot put holes in your brain. No.

Loool.

12. P.S. My fo fifth do

13. [quote name='OuTLaW1986']I understand weed itself is safe, but the chemicals used to grow it and the possibility of having pesticides in your weed? How dangerous is this for our health is my question. Most of us just smoke the shit and don't even look for these things..[/QUOTE

Most of us eat shit and don't even look into what we are eating...Your food may not be safe!! For the record stop fearing death....You could get cancer tomorrow...

14. jheeze dude IT IS safe and its not slowly killing you any more than a ciggarette is

15. weed goes through a cure phase and it doesnt put holes in the brain but you do lose brain cells (anything you smoke causes this) which you have alot of so it rarely affects your brain.

16. It's a simple question that he has. You guys are being a dick to him.

17. I doubt it. Many famous people smoked weed, including the two lunatics who discovered the DNA double helix structure. Lulz.

18. Actually, no they're not. They've reassured him repeatedly that "weed doesn't put holes in your brain" but he keeps bringing up new things to worry about.

OP, if you want weed that's grown correctly (no pesticides, flushed right etc) then grow your own. What exactly are you so paranoid about ...do you work for the ONDCP or something?

Here's some tips from people who know how to grow: Green House Seed Company | Grow Dvd's