Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make your sh%t softer ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I noticed since I started smoking my sh.t is never a pain to get out, it's always smooth and quick. This is not a troll post, i'm serious, becuase before I started, I would hate when I had to push hard, but since i started smoking i haven't expiernced that...Anyone simular. ?maybe weed is also the cure for constipation :smoke:

2. Possibly. Your asshole is probably more relaxed releasing the dooky smoothly into the toilet.

I don't know man, could also be what you eat.

3. This thread is just all sorts of lol.

4. hahaha i found this shit hiliarious and im not even high.

5. If I take a shit while high, it is definitely easier. :hello::hello:

Another +1 for weed!

6. #7 devilzlettuce, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^ this. This thread made my day lol

7. Well it wasn't my asshole, becuase I looked at my shit , and it looked like paris hilton blew her period out of her mouth onto a big blackguy/diahreah/but it didn't feel anythign liek diahreah, way more relaxed.

and I have been eating the same types of foods .

8. LOL WTF MAN...

this thread is about taking shits... Not erections :smoke:

[​IMG]

and yeah OP same here, it sounds fucking retarded though

9. a couple of years ago my science teacher told me that weed loosens your bowels,
    and she would always be able to tell who was high from the kids who went to bathroom everyday lol
    she was a cool teacher and never cared about me being high in class

10. Yo o_O if it looked like a period then either the transformation has begun and in 7 day you will be come a women or u got fucked by a black guy in the ass last night a lil to rough and now you're bleeding a little from your asshole

11. WOAH I JUST DISCOVERED THIS SHIT.

When I was on vacation with no weed, i took like 1 shit a week. no fucking joke lmfao, i had to drink prune juice once so i finally took a shit.

Now that im back home, i take like two shits a day, and im high all the time :smoke:

12. I wish I hadn't open this thread

13. Lol, maybe.

I know when I drink soda I take soft shits too, so if I'm constipated I just drink a bottle of pepsi, seriously lol.