Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make you wanna poop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by syrbarca, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Good morning guys! I’ve noticed several times that I always had to use #2 every time I toked does weed have compound elements that make you poo or is it juste?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The reason I stay on this forum :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Man who tokes on toilet kills 2 turds with 1 stone

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If I do I shit its before the smoke sesh and wash my hands before I touch my buds. Although I do think someone should make a toilet bong outta a new never before used toilet. That would be hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Weed leads to Munchies, after a morning cup of joe, one tends to push out dense logs of whatever one ate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yea...eventually it does produce a big ole thick shit for me, but not like...immediately after toking lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. I used to smoke with a guy that did photo work for a newspaper... the Sunday wake & bake was in the ad layout room cutting film for the grocery ads...

He was involved in research on the laxative effects of homegrown marijuana...

9. Honestly whenever I wanna go smoke and walk out to my truck I do get the urge to take a shit almost everytime it's weird

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Because your really relaxed, people I know that smoke tobacco say they get the urge so who knows

11. Never thought bout it before

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. =================================================
    Quote" from the net Pub-med
    Subject: Re: I smoke, I go to the bathroom?
    Answered By: tutuzdad-ga on 29 Oct 2004 12:39 PDT

Dear jet19ski-ga;

Thank you for allowing me to answer your interesting question.

?Is there a relationship between smoking and releasing waste??

Yep. Nicotine is a stimulant and has long been known to have a
    laxative effect on some people. It affects the bowel in much the same
    way caffeine does.

In fact, using guinea pigs as test subjects, researchers have studied
    the stretch receptors in the animal?s ileum by stimulating them to
    relax and prompt ?peristalsis? (the contraction that enables bowel
    movement) with various protagonists including nicotine.

PUB MED
    ?Evidence that stretch receptors for peristalsis are located in the
    mucosal layer of the guinea pig ileum.?
    Evidence that stretch receptors for peristalsis are located in the mucosal layer of the guinea pig ileum. - PubMed - NCBI

BRITISH JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY
    ?Inhibition of peristalsis in guinea-pig isolated ileum and colon by
    drugs that block prostaglandin synthesis?
    http://www.brjpharmacol.org/cgi/content/abstract/57/3/335

The Knowledge Database web site states emphatically that nicotine has
    a physiological effect on peristalsis (bowel movement) in humans:

??nicotine is highly toxic. A 60 mg overdose of nicotine is fatal. But
    consider that the average cigarette contains 0.5 mg of nicotine. The
    physiological effects of nicotine include (1) vasoconstriction of
    peripheral blood vessels, (2) increased peristalsis,??

=====================================================

Smoking in general and some drugs in particular like nicotine stimulate the body systems and that in turn raises the level of activity in the digestion tract resulting in the urge.
    As a 40 year cigarette smoker it's something we all took for granted until we tried to kick the damn things.
    Even after kicking the cigs smoking weed would still trip that trigger but not as predictably as nicotine does.
    So to answer
    Yes.
    Smoking weed can trigger that urge in some people. As to what it is is a combination of both the relaxation of the body in general and the stimulation of the colon in specifics.
    BNW

13. E juice Vaping AKA electronic cigs are even worse then nicotine is to me. I'm working with PG-VG and tincture to doctor it and by the 3rd drag I'm getting signals to run for it.
    0 mg of nicotine so I know it's not that.
    Tried both pure PG and pure VG and both trigger it. Was beginning to suspect it's the physical act of inhaling except hitting the hash pipe doesn't do it. Go figure.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. Some strains seem to cause the pooping more than others for me. It starts with a little mild nausea then bad GI tract cramps. Then I have to sit on the toilet and wait it out. One time I tried to make gummy bears from a concentrate of Dogwalker OG. I couldn't really feel anything so I ate a bunch. I woke up around 2 AM crapping myself. It was crazy. I had to get up take a shower, clean the floor from my bed to the toilet, throw away my sheets and mattress. Fortunately, Amazon had a deal on a memory foam mattress. I'd been wanting to get a new mattress for a few years anyway.

15. U been "straining"? Lmao had to be a reason you resurrected this post:lmafoe:

And OP..

o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Well :D
    when I am home alone I prep. my bowl or whatever and smoke while doing my business so when I am done, the room won't smell like weed. (of course I leave the window open and the door shut) My girlfriend don't like the smell of it so I make it smell different.. :mellow::bolt:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I read that smoking tobacco relaxes your muscles. Your bowels take advantage of this and do there thing.