Does weed make you ugly?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankDankMax, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Can it actually change your physical appearance? Out of my observations when a person smokes weed too frequently he gets permanent racoon eyes, becomes dull, usually has those really wet eyes and spit hanging from his lips. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can abuse any substance on earth and weed isn't an exception.

2. Yes, you can abuse any substance, but that has nothing to do with looks. I've rarely seen what you claim frequent/heavy smokers generally look like. In fact, most people I know that smoke weed (even heavily) look like your average Joe. And spit hanging from their lips? WTF? Have I just been trolled or are you being for real?

• Like Like x 1
  3. i do not have permanent raccoon eyes and rarely do i have spit hanging from my mouth :smoke:

i think we have been trolled sir

4. auch du lieber!

5. lol i smke daily

it does not make me dull. makes me more passionate in my eyes.

somethings wrong with you if u go spit hanging from ur lips all day. mental issues?maybe some form of retardation

6. Lol :D, not me.

Dunno it might be something wrong with the hash they sell here..

7. the spit hanging from my lips has nothing to do with the weed.[​IMG][​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

Usually they look something like this... Sorry if it made your eyes burn...

9. trollolololol

[​IMG]

10. It's made me pretty unattractive I'd say.

11. Your serious?

12. Long term medical users I have met have much younger looking skin. I don't know if being relaxed keeps you from getting wrinkles, or if its the antioxidant effects.

13. I was ugly before I started...lol...so now i have an excuse...

s/n..im black so my lips turned black...but not as black as some of my bros..i wonder do whyte or light pigmented peoples lips turn black...??..

if nobody is hip...ill post some black lips later..lol...in case you never seen it...!!
    bytchez love it tho...they find it attractive...to match me super red...low...half closed eyes...!!

14. My skin goes pale allc over my body esp face
    Racoon eyes from dosturbed sleep pattern
    Droopy saggy face.. I lose a shine to my face and look reallly dullled. Out...
    Some people I knoq smoke weed and cig and do a butt lpad od drug but soesnt change their look.
    Also I loose muscle to ne.and feel very saggy and get pot tits

I have been a chronic smoker causal smoker. I smokw when I want but know the consequencss

15. woooooooow, are you ok?

16. I have raccoon eyes cuz I barely sleep but every other person ik doesn't have um an they def don't have spit hanging from there mouth..if they did I'd prob call 911 an think they were getting a seizure for whatever reason =\ but um to answer ur q I def don't think weed makes u ugly..infact u'd think it'd improve ur looks its a herb with so many benefits..fuck it prob makes our skin glow for all we know..u should be thankful for having great skin..go kiss a weed plant right now..just do it..now..

17. I have dark circles around my eyes at times, from lack of sleep, stress, or sickness, never from weed. Otherwise, I look pretty normal. At least I'd like to think so :D

18. just yesterday I did a thorough google search for "faces of weed" and "before and after weed" photos in an attempt to laugh my ass off, but to no avail

19. No it doesn't make u fucking ugly. It's genetics quit trying to find an excuse. However weed can trigger acne break outs. But those aren't to hard to fight