Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does weed make you hungry the day after?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Dec 29, 2011.

1. i stopped smoking for like 4 months, then i got some weed and i've been smoking for the past 3 nights....i have been smoking indica so i can fall asleep sooner but i mostly just sat and listened to music, and didnt go and eat...i havent had much of an appetite lately except for these past few days i am SO hungry. but not when im stoned....like just during the day when im not stoned. is it possible weed is making me hungry AFTER i come down ?

2. Never happened to me. It makes me SO FUCKING HUNGRY tho. Most of the times at the beggining of my high.

3. Never been hungry a day after smoking weed... If I am hungry its because I didn't eat yet and now I'm fucking hungry

4. I usually feel the body/head high come straight on, then I get hungry after the initial "hit" of the high. I've never really had it make me hungry the next day though.

5. The day after I will wake up hungry. And sometimes I feel like I will start eating without thinking about it.

6. yesss, it's happening to me right now. Smoked a ton in my bong last night, passed out, just woke up and i'm hungry as fuck, and still a bit high.

7. Hunger normally makes me hungry the day after weed mate :)