Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make you happy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Recently it hasn't, and it's my fault because of a combo of stress and overindulgence in the herb. This has led to bad paranoia episodes when i'm just left alone with my thoughts and toking. Needa t-break so i can do a whole mind-body-spirit renewal lol

2. The word I find best to describe it is content.

3. Not sure if it makes me happy or sad or regretful. I started using two weeks ago and had 4 sessions in those two weeks and every time I feel that I can't socialize, trying to contain from eating, just want to be by myself and very tired the next day. On the positive, relieves my pain and sleep good. Still trying to find the right strain that works for me.

4. Bro. Bro...BRO. Weed makes me happy as FUCK. Doesn't matter if my dog fucking died, I'd be good as fuck.

P.s. I don't have a dog. lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. P.p.s. I'm so fucking high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Five years and you've never noticed your mood before and after smoking? Damn, well, it doesn't make me sad when I smoke thats for sure. It might not help my mood, buts its never worsened it.