does weed make you feel more alone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Like I find weed can make you either be more connected with people, or make you feel like ultimately alone in the universe.

Like the other day I was blazed as hell and couldn't stop feeling that everyone's personalities and identities were totally fake and how I couldn't REALLY be sure that anyone is thinking on the inside.

Like invasion of the body snatchers haha. Normal on the surface but nothing going on in the inside.

Only thing about it that keeps me sane is that other people came up with the body snatchers idea first hah.

2. I feel closer to people and the universe when I'm high. I find that when I'm sober I think of strangers as cardboard cutouts and family only in their relation to me. When I'm stoned I feel them- I understand them in a way that wouldn't normally be possible.

3. yea i gotta agree with this mostly, but occasionally I start freaking thinking that everyone is just an empty shell lol

4. I'm more connected with people when I'm high

5. even with people you don't like normally?

Not liking the people I'm smoking with is usually a buzzkill

6. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']

even with people you don't like normally?

Not liking the people I'm smoking with is usually a buzzkill[/quote]

Yeah I agree.

When I'm high I just notice the things I don't like about them more :laughing

7. ha yea definitely. although sometimes I can find something we connect over.

Like some ghetto black ppl i used to smoke with we talked about how we used to watch dragon ball z as a kid. hahaaha random i kno

8. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']

ha yea definitely. although sometimes I can find something we connect over.

Like some ghetto black ppl i used to smoke with we talked about how we used to watch dragon ball z as a kid. hahaaha random i kno[/quote]

Haha it's all good man. I know what you mean

9. i feel one with the universe. the universe is chaotic i say live ya life how your heart tells you dont give into to societies expectations.

10. definitely true. When i'm stoned it's like the universe is it's actual self. Idk how to describe it, lmao i'm pretty stoned atm :D

11. the reality i experience sober is reality just in one way, why shuld other realities experienced in different biochemical states not be as valid?

Drugs can change perception, we can create drugs, when will we create drugs that changes wat we perceive, in othr words a drug that can create our physical reality?

12. I just feel really relaxed, and wanting to laugh so I tend to watch funny stuff. I just hate having to go out while high. Like if I have to get on the train or something. I hate listening to people's stupid conversations.

And bright lights are a buzz kill.

13. I feel like that at times I think its all about how I got high but I haven't figured out what conditions are perfect. I notice what I don't like about people more at times and then other times I'm like wait a second everyone is awesome. Everything is awesome.:smoke:

Like right now I am trying to figure out how I want to get stoned and if it will be alone or not. I call up my friends who are roommates and they got a huge crowd all I got is a dubsack...I don't want to get high and then become generous like I usually do.

When I get high around people I become generous and just want to smoke more. But then afterwards I realize I have to buy more if I want to smoke or mooch and I don't want to do that...not really related but its whats happening in my world.

I agree with the above poster public transportation sucks it makes my paranoia kick in. I start feeling like everyone is looking at me unless I'm listening to music or playing my DS.

14. yea but psychedelics change reality in broad strokes. as in your general thought patterns, hallucinations, stuff like that isn't specific.

Like create drugs based after psychedelics that actually take you to a fantasy land via-the same brain chemicals and pathways of psychedelics. Just much more refined and specific.

Like different pills for example could each take you to like a pirate world, ancient japan, beach, middle of space, shit you could go anywhere or do anything.

15. Kind of. I get really introverted when I'm stoned. :(

16. damn i agree with everything you said. Like i become a generous ass jesus hippie when i'm high with other people hahaha.

Yea definitely I went on the bus blazed but I had my trusty ipod with me haha.

Bein conservative with weed is my style

17. why should that be a bad thing man?

Just cause in a capitalist, competitive, individualist society/government it isn't the most useful trait but that don't change it's inherent "goodness"

18. Bastard I have to use my computer...I kid I kid...it's not that bad I can watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Community.

And I solved my problem just one person is come over so I can blaze a bowl or two without become dry mission success time to smoke a little bowl for myself.

19. haha definitely dude. Smoking weed with like 1 or 2 other people is awesome when they're good smoke buddies.

Weed has a way of improving relationships of all kind haha. makes you close to people you just met.