Does weed make you cry ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Corrie&3R, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Lol ok this is true but I wish it wasn't

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Me too. Sometimes it makes me think a lot and I get emotional.

3. Update: so I am almost certain that it was caused by a higher concentration of CBD. Asked my dude for higher THC for energy and working out, and I don't cry anymore when I smoke. Granted some personal shit probably played a part - but oddly enough it seemed like CBD damaged my overall mental health at the time and I'm glad to be past it. I did a little research online and it seemed to affect others this way as well. Weird.

4. It's just the way you are focusing. Direct your focus more deliberately to better feeling subjects or things or activities or ideas or anything.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What does having a job have to do with smoking weed??

6. Weed is going to amplify your current mood, so don't smoke if you feel really down. Have someone with you, or "plans" to do something so you're distracted. Play happy music etc.

7. Dude comments on every damn post idk how he has time

8. You do know this is the same dude right??

& It's quiet easy to comment on stuff alot when you're unable to work due to bad health.

9. I've been smoking pretty regularly for 2-3 years and never had any issues really. High cbd concentration makes my anxiety spike and I’ve never even had anxiety issues before. Ended up going on an anti anxiety/ADHD med and switching to more thc and it took care of it.

10. I didn't because you changed your name...

Sorry about the bad health but I do take some offense because i work my effing life away, and when I did reference work as being a possible cause. In a nutshell, it was a response to your lame meme. ;P

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. No it makes me feel really good an happy about things.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1