Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make you a pacifist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J E D I, May 2, 2011.

1. I always seem less aggressive on weed, less irritable, more stress free, just a better life in general.

So what do you guys think? If all of our soldiers overseas were required to smoke a fat blunt every morning, do you think everyone over there now would still be there?

2. I agree. It makes me much more peaceful/easy going.

3. #3 The Crafter, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    I'm a pacifist by nature, and weed only precipitates that.

Someone could punch me in the face when I'm super baked and I'd just walk away.

4. Well, you would think so, but with the amount of arguing/bickering on here Im starting to think that even weed cant make people calm down much..

5. I think if you have that idea in your head when you smoke it it will definitely allow you to be more of a pacifist. I have seen many weed smokers who are very far away from being a pacifist though.

6. I was a pacifist before i started smoking, im just along for theride.

7. lol not in my opinion. personally, I do feel much less stressed and care free, but i can certainly get very angry if a reason presents itself.

8. That's whats up. :smoking:

9. Getting high changed my whole outlook on life for the better. I'm less anxious, less stressed and much happier; always more positive. And yes, I have become more of a pacifist in my thinking. I am also in the best shape of my life and doing well at my job.

So much for the stoner stereotypes. :smoke:

10. I don't think so, unless the person is all ready leaning towards pacifism.

11. Definitely, you can't get that riled up baked....well I can't anyways :smoke:

12. it all depends man like i can be angry before i toke then be happy again but if people try to trip me out repetedly i will hit them just cuz it happens so often to me

13. I feel like since I've been a regular toker ( about 2-2 1/2 years ago ) I've adopted a different mindset on life...mostly violence.

More often than not a fight/argument can be completely avoided. Some people are just argumentative, obnoxious fuckers who HAVE to express their opinion and if you don't accept it, they throw a shit fit.

But yes to answer your question, I have become significantly more passive since I've been a toker. Violence rarely ever solves anything, it usually just escalates the situation.