does weed make women disgusting to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheCoolest420, Dec 17, 2013.

1. When i'm sober i'm a pretty nice guy. I try to see the best in every girl i talk to. And i usually do.

But then i get high. And once i get high its like i become a total dick. Every single flaw a girl has is amplified x10 and all i want to do is smash and dash.

Its not the same with my guy friends because i don't judge them in a sexual way. Like i can hang out with my guy friends stoned because idc about them ya know? But when i'm hanging with a girl stoned i'll be thinking "wow she is too ugly to even be hanging out with me" or "damn this girl is super cockeyed" or "wtf those stomach rolls are bigger then her tits"

Lol i can't help it. It honestly stops me from dating because i get high daily. And as soon as i take that first puff all my cares for any woman go right out the door. Its like i really just don't care whether or not they ever talk to me again and i feel like none of them are truly good enogh.

Anyone know what im saiyan?

2. Maybe its the weed telling you that you are a homosexual  :confused_2:

3. I believe some women feel the same way about men when they are high.  What I've been told by a few.  Sounds the norm for lots of people.

4. Yeah man my girl wants to poo on my chest you just gotta compromise sometimes ya know?Sent from my medulla oblongata.

5. Dab are you being a hater (had to consult urban dictionary)

6. Maybe you should stop dating ugly, cock-eyed, fat bitches.

Yea he should smoke some weed, smoke some cock, smoke more weed,,,

8. Naw im just thinking outside the box

9. Truthfully I have never heard of weed effecting anyone's judgement this drastically. I guess your just different?

10. #10 wolftigerosebud, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    No. Pot makes me better with women and they seem even better to me when I'm stoned.

But if this is a problem for you, perhaps you should switch to light drinking for your dates instead of smoking weed.

If I had to choose women or weed, I'd choose women. But who the fuck wants to have to make that decision!! Perhaps you could learn to ration your intake to a lower level where you get high but don't experience the problems you're having.

11. Loled yes that would help.

And no i'm not gay.

12. #13 TheCoolest420, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Already made my choice. Mary Jane is my main thang. And when i'm feeling lonely? She makes my heart sing. Plus she lets me pass her around to  all my friends too. Doubt i'll find another girl like that.

13. Don't smoke so damn much before socializing. One small hit just to relax. then go in. Blaze too much and you get too inside your head

But have you tried it? If sucking a dick is not fun then maybe a penis violently ramming your ass would be fun.

15. [quote name="TheCoolest420" post="19177758" timestamp="1387262002"]Already made my choice. Mary Jane is my main thang. And when i'm feeling lonely? She makes my heart sing. Plus she lets me pass her around to all my friends too. Doubt i'll find another girl like that.[/quote]Good call on not being able to find a girl that will let you pass her in a circle to your homies

If that's what feels right right now, go for it.

Fwiw, my best memories all revolve around my time in nature, my time with music, and my time with women... Not so much with drugs. Sometimes mind-altering substances combined with nature or music or women have created memorable experiences, but the substances themselves were just enhancers... Not the main course.

Have you ever had that personal world with just one other person? It's so special and so rare. That thing where you can make eye contact with someone, across a room full of crowded people, and just know that that person is a part of you (and vice versa) with a map of shared experiences and feelings.

I want that.

17. Yea i've had that with a girl. I've also had close to ten pounds of weed. I preferred the weed.

18. Keep smoking man. One of these days you gonna be thinking to yourself and realize one of your guy friends has some beautiful eyes.

You are already in the early stages of Gay.

19. Can't say that I relate to you at all op. Whenever I'm high I get a raging boner and all I want to do is fuck. Sent from my phone