Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make girls crazy horny?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by D00DY_T00DY, Feb 1, 2014.

1. mister cat for me

2. whats a horny?

3. its just you, I found out the hard way weed makes females lazy and not wana let me probe em... Waste of weed and time alcohol has never failed. Then I was a young one Now I no longer chase female dogs.

4. It's usually me that ends up being lazy after a joint but yeah alcohol is always good ;)

All this is just advice. Do whatever the FUCK! YOU WANNA DO!

5. Its absolutely perfect for drugging a girl at a party as she will instantly strip and want to sleep with you. Have fun

sent from under mi sensi tree

6. you must be retarded or dont know the definition of ignorance. First of all, i never said weed will 100% make everyone sexually stimulated so i don't know why you're trying to disprove it to me. second, After the OP was noticing weed making people horny, he formed a logical hypothesis. if you didn't talk out of your ass and actually looked things up, you would know that the phenomenon you think is absurd has already been around

7. Certain strains will make you hornier than others. But in general cannabis will often make everyone horny and enhance sex. To quote Dr Melamede it speeds up our sampling rate of the world within and around us, enhancing all senses.

As you can imagine this does not just apply to women.

8. Uhm no lol. When I smoke the first thing on my mind is chill out and fooooood hahaha being horny is far from my mind unless my hubbs arouses me so no, weed does not make girls crazy horny.

9. #49 Bleeze, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    I dont know about girls but I sure as fuck do. I mean even carl sagan said that sexual experience is heightened when high.

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

That is what alcohol does. :)

11. Maybe op doesn't notice males being sexually aroused while high......? And yeah I'm saying ops question is slightly ignorant in not taking into account that all girls are different, but you're acting like ops question is the stupidest question ever asked and is preposterous to be even thought about. Op is simply asking a question based on what he's observed, so I really don't see the big problem.

Please reread what I wrote. I am not disproving you or in anyway saying weed cause those effect. I am however try to disprove to you, your ignorance in agreeing with the op.
    Please read what you wrote. " if you did your research you would know weed can act as an aphrodisiac. so his hypothesis isnt so ignorant after all
    Again I am try to disprove to you, the error you made. You seems to agree with the op but do not see the implication of ignorance.
    Alright, let me look up ignorance. Ignorance- the state or fact of being ignorant :  lack of knowledge, education, or awareness
    Now read what the op wrote "it seems that when girls get stoned they also get crazy horny? " How is that in anyway not ignorant? 
    How is the op in any way, shape or form talking about people? He is specifically talking about females. Get the facts straight! You are also hysterical for pointing out this "<span style="background-color:rgb(247,247,247);"> if you didn't talk out of your ass and actually looked things up, you would know that the phenomenon you think is absurd has already been around". </span>
    I totally agree with you and this isn't what I'm arguing. I think this phenomenon is absurd because of observations like these that make such claims. 
    Please reread what I wrote "<span style="background-color:rgb(252,252,252);">To make an absolute statement like this and present it as though it is a new phenomenon is absurd."</span>
    I am claiming it is absurd because of the arbitrariness of his statement and because he presents it like a new phenomenon. I am not saying this observation hasn't been around but there isn't a need to make sure such observations alienate a gender. You yourself agree with the arbitrariness of this statement, yet you seem confused on why you don't think his statement is ignorant. 

13. And no one directly stated that ALL girls get horny when high. Not sure if you're just trying to act smart but your argument is pretty shitty. Try a different thread

14. the danger is when he separates a gender to imply an absolute statement. It would be better to say ive notice that some girls get horny and not all girls.

15. lmao idiot i never said i agreed with the OP or that it only effects girls, i just said his hypothesis wasnt ignorant. Stop trying to act intelligent writing these huge paragraphs to defend your stupidity

16. made me spit up my drink LOLOLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. haha, i dont understand why you are so angry at me or why you judging me based on how i support my argument. ok, lets stop here, since you cant comprehend your own argument. feel free to reread what i wrote to get a better understanding. if i write too much i might be judged for acting intelligent.  :laughing:

18. Oh ya. That’s hot. I’m haf atm and my little cunt is super horny. I’m humping my bed. All the ppl talking about bring haf makes me wana fuck so bad now! Fuk ya. Help this tight pussy!

19. That would depend on the girl. Time to grow up and stop messing with girls though. Find yourself a good woman

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Way to resurrect a 5 year old thread!