Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make girls crazy horny?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by D00DY_T00DY, Feb 1, 2014.

1. it seems that when girls get stoned they also get crazy horny? i mean I've got stoned with two girls and both times they're just seem to be really horny afterwards, is it just me? if this seems to be the case i'm about to be smoking up girls more often  :smoke:  :yay:

2. LOL this is ignorant talk. how can you generalize this statement and actually come up with such a ridiculous hypothesis? Everyone's mind and body is different, there is no universal standard for finding this. I hope your can get yourself out of this stereotypical mindset.

3. Honestly it all depends on the strain. Sometimes I get a strain where every touch is amazing, so the smallest things can get me horny. And the sex on those strains is FUCKING AMAZING. Addictive really....... But some strains make me lazy and lethargic. So this probably doesnt help your initial question.......

4. Yeah, common stereotype but in my experience it helps get the process going.
    Its certainly not like roofie things or anything

5. personally, it doesnt make me find a guy any sexier than i already did or didn't.

6. Yeah sometimes depending on what kinda strain it is my wife gets horny as fuck..

7. They're probably already crazy horny, and smoking weed just brings their guard down :)

8. I get SUPER horny every time I'm high :laughing:

As soon as I feel the high, little miss feels it too :laughing:

9. pretty much everything makes girls horny in my experience

10. well 2/2 times so far they've been horny afterwards ... this led me to come up with my hypothesis also most of the replies support this also... Of course i know it depends on the person and the strain. 

11. Weed seems to make me really sleepy... like seriously knocks me out. Which isn't good if i'm with a girl ha. Might be the those particular strains, i'll have to do some experimenting  :smoke:

yeah but being horny sometimes isnt to do with the guy/girl, sometimes its just the fact that you want sex... Or anything sexual? if that makes sense lol

12. Well, the hypothalamus (deals with sexual arousal) is one of the major areas that Cannabis affects so it may make them a little randy.

13. Every time I smoked with girls they've seemed horny too

14. [quote name="D00DY_T00DY" post="19445885" timestamp="1391237084"] if this seems to be the case i'm about to be smoking up girls more often :smoke: :yay:[/quote]Just get them super drunk and high. Taking advantage of girls when they are intoxicated is such a awesome thing for us guys to do. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Hell yeah! ... Wait...

That is because it doesn't really lower decision making ability like alcohol does.  So no you probably won't sleep with anyone you wouldn't have slept with before you smoked. 

But the wife says it makes her much hornier.  And anecdotal evidence backs this up. :)

I don't have a little miss, but little mister feels it as well.  It is very odd as I feel it in my head and well, other head.

I seriously hope you are kidding!

19. I'm looking for that special strain that makes her want me to put it in her butt.

20. It does for me... :yummy: