Does weed make bad things more intense?

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Dec 12, 2013.

1. For you? Like imagine you're real high and you get a call that your grandpa just died. If you were high wouldn't it feel more intense and dramatic? Like I just toked a fat bowl and literally right after my probation officer calls me and leaves me a voice mail and when I heard it it made it sound like I was royally fucked and it felt so intense just because I was high I acted overly dramatic. It's weird because being high makes me more care free about other things like a I dont give a fuck attitude.

2. Tldr: I hate when negative things happen when I'm high because it makes it feel so much more dramatic and intense. Basically, worse.

3. Smoking on probation is a horrible idea. That's about the only situation possible that I would rather not be high for.... Well, I'd still rather be high, but getting hauled out of the probation office in handcuffs for a dirty UA isn't fun.

4. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19149279" timestamp="1386875097"]Smoking on probation is a horrible idea. That's about the only situation possible that I would rather not be high for.... Well, I'd still rather be high, but getting hauled out of the probation office in handcuffs for a dirty UA isn't fun.[/quote]I'm in informal probation for an old Dui so I just mail in monthly forms and I live in a diff state.

5. even george bush jr wouldnt blaze it on probation  :laughing:

6. #7 lazytoker, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013

in that case i would keep blazing. Hopefully I never have to deal with that bs again. I'd rather just do some time than probation.... unless it was like yours or unsupervised.

7. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19149325" timestamp="1386875665"]in that case i would keep blazing. Hopefully I never have to deal with that bs again. I'd rather just do some time than probation.... unless it was like yours or unsupervised.[/quote]Same. I just talked to that dirty bitch last week and she tells me everything is fine then she calls me today with no recollection of talking to me and says I'm in violation of probation. FUCKING COURT SYSTEMS ARE THE DEVIL.

8. Ya bc when that cop walked when me n my guy were hotboxin his truck up I almost went into cardiac arrestSent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 The Nickatina, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    It used to make me paranoid as fuck if I thought something bad was going to happen