Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed make anyone else really "apologetic"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noxnoctum, Jan 14, 2011.

1. #1 Noxnoctum, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    I don't mean apologetic in the kiss-your-ass, looking for approval, no balls, etc. way, I mean like... well, you apologize to people you've wronged a lot. Lol. Everytime I get high I think about something mean (even super super minor stuff, I'm not talking about hitting someone's car with a baseball here lol) I did to other people and apologize to them face-to-face, over the phone, over facebook, etc. lol. It's weird, but I like it. I just want to be at peace with my fellow man ya know? :hello::smoke:

2. Yessir!:smoke:

Nah, but seriously, i've apologized to loads of people i've been an asshole to before smoking pot. Before marijuana, i was all so hyper and for some reason I lost my temper quickly. Now I just ease out.