Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Weed Make Anyone Else Dry And Tired?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChangeWeedLaws, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Been smoking some good. Makes my eyes dry to the point where they hurt. My mom and lips dry. My nose dry. Even my fingers feel kinda dry,.

And if i smoke more then like .2 i have trouble even staying awake lol. Anyone else get this from their weed? And don't let me start on the munchies. I thought i had grown past all this BS lol.

2. Are you new to toking?

1. itchy, red, puffy, yepper, happens sometimes\t
    2. lips and entire mouth have a  dry issue but it is from my medical problems mostly...but my MOM never got dry that I know of...<snark>\t
    3. dry nose and throat, increased air passages, bronchodilator effect sorta...ya, happens sometimes..\t
    4. my fingers are always dry unless I put them into something wet...not sure about YOUR fingers...(you putting them in wet spots?)

hmm..couch locked, tired, sleep like a baby a few hours after a session...yepper...almost daily. :smoking:

4. I'm more receptive to sleeping peacefully.

5. My eyes get kinda dry sometimes and my mouth gets super-dry. I get thirsty as hell. I have allergies so my nose always has issues and I use a saline nasal spray to keep things in there from getting painful, you might try that. Not the medicated ones, but the plain, saline nasal spray. I use Simply Saline Plus nighttime formula. Weird, maybe, but it's better than nasal issues.

Anyway, I have an official medical and scientific diagnoses for you -
    You're high as f*. Your prognosis is good, so grab some water and a snack and a remote for the tv and chill, friend. 
    :)

6. i just lift off and  soar

7. I used to get tired a lot, then I bought a Da Buddha vaporizer. It's a cleaner high that lasts longer, is more efficient, and leaves me less tired. I'm pretty sure that inhaling lots of smoke was the cause of tiredness. GET A VAPORIZER. Everyone that hasn't tried one should. 

As for the munchies, gum does the trick for me if I don't want to eat a lot. Good luck :smoke:

8. I need to try the gum. I'm a serious fatass and the munchies don't help at all. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.