Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed lose its magic for you when you personally smoke it everyday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Not for me. As long as it's used responsibly, the miracle plant will always be miraculous!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

2. Weed is a form of unconditional love.. well it has one condition and that's money. 

3. Well, many folks do experience "elevated tolerance" with daily usage which is very understandable given that there is a finite number of dopamine receptors being bombarded with an infinite number of THC molecules---so receptor saturation occurs--and you don't get that high anymore even when ur blazing danks; howeve this condition very easily treated with 2 days abstinencing.

4. In my opinion, weed loses its magic when I smoke one session after another. Smoking once in a day and then again the next day is nice, but trying to stay high, or get higher in the same day, is always a less magical experience. The first smoke of the day is always splendid. 

5. I've been smoking 1-2 grams a day for 3 years now and I still love it. so idk about you dudes. I do take flaxseed oil and get my omega 3's which helps

6. lol nope*

*as long as you use it responsibly. moderation is key. life comes first.