Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed hold the same effect when mixed with tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripcity77, Apr 5, 2015.

1. When you roll a joint with one part marijuana and one part tobacco, does the weed have the same effect as if it was smoked on its own, regardless of the amount.
    For example if I roll and joint with 0.2 - 0.3 g of weed and the rest of the say 1 g joint with tobacco, will the weed get me high as if I smoked it out of my one hitter?
    Thanks

2. Nope. A couple threads down is one about smoking "moles" (bowls mixed w tobacco) and a lot of people like it. Smoking the tobacco w the weed gives you a head rush as well as get you high so it apparently gets you pretty fucked up. You'd also be saving weed. You wouldn't get nearly as high as you would but the difference to you would honestly probably be marginal. If you're running a bit low I'd say go for it but if you have enough to spare for a joint w/out wasting your bud then I think straight weed is a better option. Who knows, never tried it. Why don't you try it and tell us what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Mixing tobacco doesn't get you any more or less higher, it just makes your smoke "dirtier". Some say it destroys the flavor, some say it doesn't. 

4. #4 enjoyandlive, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    Yes. you smoke .3gs youre only gonna be high off .3g. common sense

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

5. The amount of cannabinoids your body absorbs is the exact same. The difference by adding Tobbaco the head change when you are smoking is slightly different because of additional chemicals like Nicotine.

I personally enjoy smoking weed and tobbaco seperately.

6. leave the tobacco alone

imho

7. Yes! What sativa said, its hard to quit once you start.
    Unless you already smoke tobacco then I say go for it.

8. Same amount of weed will give you same high, but the added tobacco will give you a headrush which in my opinion makes the high hit you a bit harder and faster.

9. thats gross, but youll get high if you have a low tolerance

10. Honestly wouldnt recommend smoking straight tobacco leaves