Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed help your hangover?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mockers, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Hello there and happy 4th of July, I know most of you be toking but I know some of you will be drinking and can expect that hangover.

I was wondering if anyone think's weed helps your hangover?

For me personally it does help my hangover... It's not a cure though, it just eases my headache and sick feeling and I feel much more relaxed. But like I said I still feel like shit but it really does help take the edge off for me. My friend though said it made his head spin but he just stopped drinking not to long ago after he toked so he was prolly just out of it.

2. My headache and nauseas goes away.

3. Last night I was so waaasted. Like to the point where I slept in my own vomit (probably won't be drinking again after this). This morning, to no suprise, I was hungover. Well, after a bong bowl I was feeling a lot better. Lost my headache, stomach ache, I just felt a little uneasy. Not to bad though.
    How can something that makes you feel like ass be legal, but the cure for it is illegal.

4. Lol there will be times you say that every weekend man. :rolleyes:

5. I'm definitely not 100% after smoking a bowl or two, but it does wonders for the nausea/headache/loss of appetite.

6. Helps nausea for me, but it certainly isn't a cure all

7. Heck, if it's taking away certain symptoms and easing the pain, it sounds close enough to a cure.

8. yes, it is a very good hangover cure.

also, please use the search function. i researched this topic before and i found at least 10 threads when i used the search function.

9. [quote name='"TheRandomSanta"']yes, it is a very good hangover cure.

also, please use the search function. i researched this topic before and i found at least 10 threads when i used the search function.[/quote]

Pshhh

10. I dont really get hungover anymore :confused_2: After getting two horrible hangovers I made it a point to prep for drinking. Eat starchy food and drink water. Since then I have had many totally shit faced nights without a single hangover. Also I never drink without weed so that might effect it too.

11. Gonna have to agree with this statement. Regardless though, if anyone wants to smoke in SC, PM me. lmfao. I'm still drunk, can barely type this. Feel fucking horrible. Would hit up my guy but I left my phone at the party house. lmao.

12. It helps more than alcohol would I guess

13. It's weird if your drunk and feel like your about to puke, don't smoke or you'll almost definitely puke, but it pretty much completely cures my hangovers, turns my nausea to hunger.

14. Hahahah. I'm hungry regardless. I'm normally a noon-1pm wake up sort of person, I was up at 6:30 this morning. Been making eggs/steak, and I have a pizza in the oven right now hahah. So hungry. Trying to get a hold of my dude though, a joint would make the day 100x better.

15. [​IMG]

It depends HOW hungover I am. If I'm really hungover and still spinning and throwing up, I'll just feel worse after a bowl, but if I'm "normal" hungover it'll practically make it go away.

16. #16 4smoke2haze0, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Naah my dude. I've said it quite a few times and then drank like the next day. But this time I meant it. If not quit, then a long break. I did some pretty stupid shit that night and I really regret drinking. Usually I'm a very responsible drinker, but it had been years since I was that drunk...my stomach wan't ready for it. It also helped me to remember that I don't even like to be drunk. Only reason I did drink was because I had no weed.
    But after ralphing 6 times and then just laying there in it really made me realize I'm not a drinker. It also gave me a whole new appreciation for the herb.

17. Similar thing happened to me, minus that whole puke incident haha (glad you're ok, though). I drink on occasion when I have no herb, and then even if I only have a few drinks, it reminds me of how much I hate alcohol, how weed should be legal, and how much I appreciate that weed doesn't make me feel like shit. lol