Does weed help you spit game?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 High Times, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Honastly, Ive not always been the smoothest when it comes to talking to girls when I was younger. I was just nervous. I dont havae any problem w/ it now im not the best haha. But when Im high I feel like I spit game so much better.

Does weed help anyone else spit game? :smoking:

2. no i get more quiet and chilled out when i smoke
    i dont say much, but im usually smiling, and every once in a while i throw in something in the conversation; especially when im with new ppl

it does help me observe better tho, i can tell if a girl likes me alot easier when im smoking with her
    but i can speak the best when im sober, and drinking is second(sometimes i open up more, but i dont know if im coherently getting my message across)

3. Yeah I find that I come up with a lot more to say when im high, and im more easygoing, etc.

4. No, not at all. Weed gets me all paranoid around other people who aren't smoking.

5. It gives me cotton mouth so it's harder to generate enough saliva to spit.

6. lol^
    yea, i think its either this way or that way, with of course the outliers
    just like most shit in the universe and psychology

balance

7. WTF is "spitting game?" Is that some street crap short-hand for being able to talk to the opposite sex in order to attempt to have intercouse?

Because you know, when they interview women about what they want in a man, the first two things they always say are intelligence and a sense of humor (of course what women mean is having a great body and a big dick, but that's another topic).

8. #8 Sovereign Psyche, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    yes

thats why i didnt call it that

its only spitting game when your talking to a girl, but if youre just talking to one of your dudes its conversation, lol

sometimes i speak/react with someone in the opposite manner that im thinking, if i dont wanna tell the truth for w/e reason
    i dont open up all at once

9. dont need weed to talk to girls.

I got plenty of confidence and things to say without it.

10. doesnt help at all!

11. hell no if anything it makes it worse...im better when im drunk off my ass though...bitches think im hilarious when im drunk

12. Na I get dumb as hell haha. Just be sittin there grinnin..not thinkin of shit to say :smoking:

And I'm convinced when I'm drunk that I just think I'm bein smooth

13. If I smoke a little bit, yeah I can hold myself together.

If I get blasted out my fucking skull, not so much. I become an incoherent droopy eyed wreck. :smoking:

14. I think alcohol is a better lubricant for me, but a little of both puts me in the best mood. If I'm in a good mood, it's a lot easier to attract the right girl.

15. alcahol is way better for me, if im high i usually am decent, but im baked as f*** ill just stand there, and watch people, but for some reason i dont mind it haha!

16. Helllllllllllll no.

17. much easier
    one, it makes you look smarter and two, it makes you seem funnier
    o and three it usually makes me talk a bit more (im kinda shy)

18. Word to bum's post, when I get high I usually chill in the cut, throw in a few comments. But in a 1 on 1 or less people I feel looser. And that cottonmouth usually hits you at the worst possible moment when you want to spit game!

19. haha yeah that has happened to me. But reading this, this morning I'm surprised most you guys arnt better w/ weed and you are w/ alcohol. Guess Im just different haha

20. [​IMG]