Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does weed fuck up your life ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SanDiego619, Oct 16, 2010.

1. My friend and I always debate over this. I tell him that me and my parents are really successful and smoke weed. I am in College, and am a sophomore doing really well. He is trying to tell me by just smoking the herb it fucks up your life. I try to tell him that there are probably other factors like the fact that its illegal, and is a crime. He says its PHYSICALLY ADDICTING! I can see it being psychological. So my question is by just smoking the herb can it fuck up your life ?

2. No. Your friend is a moron that was raised on bullshit.

3. #3 OhMyKush, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    It can be psycologically addicting for some people, but NOT physically addicting.
    Though, there are people psychologically addicted to video games, cereal, maybe even waffles.

To put it simply: Weed will NOT fuck up your life, unless you are already a fuck up.

4. Cannabis stimulates your:
    THC Gland, thus producing endorphins
    Brain cells (look it up)
    Stomach
    Muscles
    and Your whole body in general.

Tell him he doesn't smoke enough.

5. Well considering the fact that you live, in a culture that understand canabis (your parents) and are taking classes that the weed doesn't interfere with, then no, it probably won't fuck up your life.

If you are your typical white middle class jock that doesn't really pay attention to much other than looking cool, and you happen to get caught smoking a couple reefers outside the gym, in that case your life just got fucked up.

Probably for the better in my opinion, because instead of living in a bubble world and getting shipped off to free to some college you are either going to have to learn how to make it, or work at a McDonalds the rest of your life.

Either way, you get what you deserve in life.

6. Yea thats what I said!

7. :hello:

but yeah your buddies and idiot if he thinks the herb is physically addicting. Just ask him where he gets his facts from and then start there.

8. :D what is a THC gland

Its called the endocannabinoid system, and it isn't a gland.

9. #9 byob2smoke, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    As you said the fact that its illegal is what messes up peoples life.

People like your friend have the mentality that the government has put into their head that weed is bad because its illegal to be honest I suggest you do some research on it since your friend is not obviously doing it and show him how its not harmful to life and also why its kept illegal **cough cough $250 billion plus made by pharmaceutical companies in usa alone, and $650 billion worldwide**

(info is based on yearly stats of 2007)

10. anything will fuck up your life if you let it, you gotta be in control of yourself and your life so tell your friend its not weeds fault

11. weed doesnt fuck up your life. Prohibition on the other hand....

12. I know what you mean man. It always burned me up when the kids who's parents bought the the best clothes a brand-new car on the 16th birth and sent them to college for free looked down on me.:mad: But then again it always seemed to give me some satisfaction knowing that I worked for what I had, thats an experience very few of them will ever know.:cool:

13. It can fuck up your life, especially if you already have a lazy work ethic when sober.

14. I learned that your brain has a gland for THC to go to when you use cannabis; like morphine does when you take morphine in a hospital.

It can't be removed.

15. lol yeah i agree with this statement 100% :smoke:

16. I see, but that's half-right.

It isnt a gland, its a whole system, the endocannabinoid system.

A gland is a specific part of your body that does a specific thing.

Endocannabinoids (not THC) are created through multiple processes that aren't related to any specific gland. Its funny you say it can't be removed, because its not a "thing", its a whole complex system.

The word makes sense when you know cannabinoids are THC and other similar molecules in herb, and "endo" means "of our own body". So its the THC (etc..) of our own body.

17. I think I remember reading something that THC bonds with your immune system and is slowly released as it metabolizes i'll try to find my source and re-post when i find it.

18. THC, or better, cannabinoids, bind with CB1 and CB2 receptors on cells, which in turn, through a complex chain reaction not yet completely understood, can cause changes in your immune system.

19. marijuana killed my dog and raped my dad

20. only if you want it to if you smoke it because a friend made u or trying to impress people an act like a fucktard arround friends and would try other drugs if ur friends offered them to u than yes it will fuck up your life