Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does weed cause lung cancer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TABOR, Apr 9, 2010.

1. does it?

2. No. Just no.:smoke:

3. Not one bit. It actually has anti-cancer properties.

4. Thanks I was pretty sure it didn't but I'm in a discussion with someone and I needed a link for proof.

5. oh he's serious. i thought this was a thread making fun of cig's. im wrong. no its not cancerous.

6. i believe that there is not enough studies to confirm or deny. hopefully it will get legalized this nov in cali so we can test the shit out of it and get real answers. but the fact of the matter is, you smoke so much less compared to average cigarette smokers, so even if it can cause lung cancer, you gotta be smoking a fuck load of weed

7. Bob Marley smoked 2 pounds a week for 20+ years and didn't get lung cancer. He died of an infection that turned into cancer on his toe

8. 2 pounds a week does not sound possible

9. I have no clue, to many studies done so differently so many cenarios and factors to consider. and the fact that it can be used in so many way's

10. Does the pope shit in the woods?

11. oh im sorry are you bob marley reincarnated? if not then you dont know what the fucks up. he could smoke 10 punds a week...it doesnt matter. he was bob marley. do whatever the fuck he wants.

12. Dude, are you fucking 16 and on some 'dust?

Chill the fuck out and smoke your weed you little shit. I'm tired of these boards being shat on by shits like you.

13. Marijuana it self does not cause cancer. But burning marijuana, the same as burning any other matter, will release carbon monoxide and other harmful carcinogens into your lungs. Sure there have been no long term studys, but if you smoke daily, multiple times a day, your chances of lung cancer are indeed increased.. it would be quite naive to think otherwise.

14. If you're the least bit concerned, vape.:)

15. Hungry, happy and sleepy are the only side effects of weed.

16. No it doesn't