Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Water Filter Out THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NutsLikeKngKong, Feb 13, 2010.

1. People say smoking out of bongs gets you higher, but I think that's just because you use more weed. From my experiences I feel like when you smoke the same amount out of a regular pipe you can get a lot higher.

So what are your experiences? Does filtering smoke through water get you less high?

2. Thc does not get absorbed in water only things with fat in them.

3. personally, i use WAY less weed smoking out of a bong and it gets me WAY higher. Watch this vid man - [ame=http://www.spike.com/video/which-method-of/3039584]Which Method of Smoking Weed Can Get a Dude the Highest? | SPIKE[/ame] fruity yes, but informative and correct.

4. Ya manswers also told me that girls with pear shaped tits are more likely to fuck me.

5. No need for the hate man. take it somewhere else.

6. Manswers never lies.

7. I don't think that comment was to hate, personally I think it was very funny.

8. a small amount would be stuck but not enough for it to matter.