does vegetarian improve

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by juniorgong, Oct 16, 2008.

1. your high? i know abunch of vegetarians and they get really intense highs off midi that i can't get off the best strain in the world. ive heard things about being vegetarian that it intensifies your high.. is that true?:smoke:

2. I've been a vegetarian for about 4 years now...I think I'm pretty much the same as a non-vegetarian. Nothing really out of the normal.

:smoke::smoke:

3. i was a vegetarian for six years. i started smoking while i was a vegetarian, and now i eat meat, and i didn't notice my highness levels drop severely or anything. so probably not.

4. maybe just because they're smaller/skinnier, and require less THC to achieve desired results? i mean you also have to consider tolerance, etc...but who knows, i've been a vegetarian my whole life, born and raised, and i think i get just as high as my carnivorous friends, whom i smoke with everyday...sounds like a myth that PETA started or something....hahaha

5. hmm...I know vitamin c makes you trip harder if you take L or mushrooms. I've always wondered if it did the same with weed. I would imagine that vegetarians have more vitamin c intake than us omnivores.