Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does vaping use up alot of bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fishmen, May 19, 2012.

1. U just want to know if useing a mflb would use more or less bud then a pipe or a bong.

2. It uses alot less.

3. In my experience, vapourisers end up using less alltogether.

Their chambers and trenches vary in size, some being smaller than your average bowl, some being larger, and some being a matter of "put in as much as you want.

However, after any learning curve is overcome you DO end up using bud more efficiently and unlike burning weed, you can vape weed more than once or take like more draws through it.

I have a friend who uses medicinally, who actually keeps vaped bud at different stages such as "once through, twice through" etc to get different strengths of effect.
    However, if you're recreationally using you'll likely just keep it in your vape until well, it's not vaping any more.
    Usually an ever smokier kind've popcorn taste is your indicator that you've vaped it through enough.
    Another thing you can do is, use the vaped bud in cooking - firecrackers, butter etc.
    It works fucking great, so don't throw out your postvape.

Over time if you vape exclusively and don't smoke, you will notice an increase in strength and duration of the stone you get - this happens as your body adapts to this method. You can actually be stoned WAY longer off a vape than smoking.

So, long story short - between learning how to vape right, using leftovers for cookery and your body starting to use weed more efficiently - the answer is LESS.

Plus mad edibles.

4. Thanks Randomthoughts.

5. A lot less gets you really fucking high, trust me..

I'd equate it to being like an increased high as apposed to a stone, they're amazing :smoking:

6. Wayyyyy less weed is used in my mflb than my spoon or bubbler. And I get higher. Mflb is the way to go. Im about to get the power adaptor soon

7. A regular week costs me about 6 grams if im smoking

Vaping, I can achieve the same effect through the whole week with about 3-4 grams.