Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does vaping kill brain cells?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iloveyoumore, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I herd that smkin kills brain cells cuz of the smoke ur inhaling not cuz the mj. Does vape do the same thing? Also what are some bad things that still come with vaping?

2. Smoking doesnt kill brain cells but kills the grammar portion of your brain....

Vaping is pure thc. Theres a reason why medical patients use this method

3. Smoking ANYTHING isn't good for your lungs. But it doesn't kill brain cells.(unless you're some one who thinks they need to hold their hits for 30 seconds :confused:) And Neither does vaping. I hear its pretty safe, though the high isn't as good :mad:

4. Myths and Facts About Marijuana

5. Vaping has no negative side effects. Zero nada none.:) Smoking cannabis does not kill brain cells either, however inhaling the combusted plant matter can be slightly unhealthy, although this should not be likened to smoking tobacco. What kind of vape do you use, fellow vaper-in-arms?

6. God, you obviously need some braiiin cellzzzz fo dat writing shiznit word g money

vaping avoids the heavier cannabinoids - carcinogenic (cancer causing) agents - and heavy tars.

alot better for the respiratory tract, i dont know about the brain cells part, i heard it stimulates new ones to grow, dont know if its legit

7. If it did, I wouldn't have any left.

8. O so vaping is pretty safe. I herd u can get emphasyma still... How likely is that? And sry for grammar and spelling mistakes I'm on an itouch rite now.

9. Man where are you getting your info? Emphasyma (Emphysema) is only caused by tobacco smoking. There is no link, as far as I know, between COPD and cannabis smoking, or vaping.

10. I got it from yahoo answers. Just wanted to know. Thanks for clearing everything up.

11. If you smoke both tobacco and cannabis your risk of COPD (emphysema is a sub classification of COPD) may go up.
    Concurrent Use Of Cannabis And Cigarettes Associated With COPD, Study Says - NORML

12. You cant get that from vaping...

13. Haha ok man, but for future reference Yahoo answers SUCKS