Does vaping get your higher on less weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by runner1144, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Bought an arizer air tower, expecting it to be in next week.

Is it true that you get can higher off less when vaping Marijuana? I usually smoke from blunts.

2. Yes. Half a gram lasts me a day, usually. And I stay high all day. Granted it's only been a few months since i started smoking again, but still dropped my consumption considerably.

3. What's the science or explanation behind it?

4. More efficiency. Instead of burning it, your heating the resins in the trichomes to vaporize them. This way you aren't wasting anything.

5. Yes.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It does in my case.

7. my expl is that with a dry herb vape you start absorbing the terpenes first then the main cannabinoids later thc/cbd etc.. compared to smoking vaporizers are a better/cleaner way to introduce those cannabis compounds to you because of pre curser terpinoid compounds directing endocannabinoid receptor absorption and the clean way that a clinically approved vaporizer delivers cannabinoids. smoking a blunt will destroy so many cannabinoids from that extreme heat exchange and change them in structure making them unrecognizable to your cb receptors plus it's always lit up releasing those compounds in the air...
    a vape will retain compounds in the closed space better too waiting until you directly inhale them in

8. The big broad answer is yes, but the devil is in the details. Like combustion the quality of the experience still depends on the user (expectation, tolerance, etc) as much as the vape or the bud. As long as folks are able to adapt to the new process it usually works.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Galaxy420. Makes sense to me and the answer from mua pov is conserves all around- flower, oil and lungs and house friendly for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum