Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does "Urine Luck" Work?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Jul 8, 2006.

1. I have to pass a drug test in two days for a job, and figure there is no way I could pass without help of some kind. I have done some research and "urine luck", which you add to the urine, seems like it might be my best choice. Has anyone used this product? I really need to pass this test as it will be a sweet job... This is my final hurdle.

2. http://www.keepshooting.com/selfdefense/fake-urine/fake-urine-pass-drugtest.htm
    one of my friends recomend this, the've used it before and ordered with overnight shipping.

or just have someone u know that doesnt do drugs and ask them if they can pee in a container for u
    and the when u go to the bathroom
    just put it in the cup, easy as that, unless your work searches u before u go in.
    thats the best i can think of

3. the second idea is better though i think, unless they want a dna and urine sample. but i dont think the'll do that
    hope this helps u out, i keep editing for some reason, im that baked rite now.

4. They check to make sure the sample is piping hot.
    As for the "urine luck" I failed with it. I guess the people I knew who passed with it were lucky.... I stupidly took bong hits the night before the test though (completely dumb of me)...

5. sorry to hear that man..