Does trolling equal lifetime ban?

Discussion in 'General' started by AustinPowers, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 AustinPowers, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Just wondering cause my friend used to be a pretty avid poster on this site and yeah he wasn't really a troll but he said some stupid stuff every once in a while to get some laughs in. Does trolling warrant a lifetime ban?

2. Trolling in itself is not against the rules. What you do in that trolling probably is

3. Yeah but what if the message he got from the mod was "Returned toll" and then he was banned forever not even able to ask what exactly he was banned for. He was a good kid.

4. yes, but it also includes Jay and Silent Bob showing up at your door with a remington, plus testicular cancer. So confucius say don't do

5. And the mod also said if he ever comes back to this site he will personally contact his ISP and local police.

6. Troll?

7. Try harder :wave:

8. i been trollin since i got here and i'm not banned yet

9. I don't get it?

10. Good to hear.

11. hahaha. I hope you kidding. It isn't illegal to be an immature idiot on the internet.

What was this "friends" username?

12. It's not an it... it's not an it.

13. Then why would the mod say that?

14. I have a feeling your "friend" is actually you

15. Apparently he had an account that was banned for something he did and was labeled a troll. He apparently made another account after being banned, and he got caught.

16. Don't be that guy..

[​IMG]

17. Does the red mean you're a mod.

18. Green are mods. Red is VIP

19. mods cant do shit but ban you over and over until you give up....

20. What is this I don't even.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.