Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does top shelf indica give a stronger head high than sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidlara77774, Jan 3, 2016.

1. #1 davidlara77774, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
    So I just got my med card and I was looking at this dispensary that gives $10 grams on all strains for new patients. I figured it would be best to get the $20 strains at that price, but unfortunately their best sativas are all $15 so I feel like I'd be getting a better deal getting some $20 indicas.

So, Jack Herer tests at about 19-23% thc. I know that thc is what gives you the head high and cbd found more in indicas gives you more of a body high and I believe cbd counteracts some psychoactive effects of thc. But then I thought, even if there's more cbd, there's going to be more THC in those top shelf indicas.

So I'm kinda wondering, would I get a stronger, equal, or less head high from these higher thc indicas (probably 3-6% more thc) IN ADDITION to the body high? Or are indicas and sativas strictly different highs regardless of thc content?

But I guess the REAL question here is whether I should go for the $20 indicas or $15 sativas. Or maybe even the $15 Jill Bean hybrid. I mostly get high to go on nature trips, walks through parks at sunset etc... it's quite beautiful [​IMG] I'm kind of a nut when it comes to comparing value and bang for your buck, if you couldn't already tell.

2. Buy a gram of each, each time. Find out for yourself.

3. to answer your thread title; no.

they are two different species.

Attached Files:

4. $20 is a steep price. Some dispensaries will charge that amount for what they call "private reserve". That means that they grew it themselves, most likely hydroponically. I'll admit, that yes, it may have tested out at 28%THC, but that is no reason to lack compassion and jack up the price. I can get 28% THC delivered to my door, 2 grams for $25.

If you use weedmaps, i'd suggest you use the "lab tested" option to find your bud.

I would not spend over $15 a gram for anything 25% thc or under.

Sativas are a type of high where you would trip out by staring at something like a movie or a concert or a fireworks display or a museum.

Indicas make you sleepy. They get you more stoned, but if you smoke too much, you go beddy bye.