Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does tobaco do anything

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trell, Dec 2, 2010.

1. hey guys i was wondering if smoking tobaco after getting high really does anything because ive got friends who swear by but others who say it doesnt do anything. anyone else hear this or know if it works?

2. Tobacco will give you a head rush, but it doesn't make you higher.

3. as jmdrummer said you get a head rush, you might feel higher but thats just the head rush. in reality you aren't any higher and the head rush will wear off in like a minute.

4. The nicotien in tobacco gives you a buzz. That's why some people like smoking blunts or mixing tobacco into their joints.

5. tobaco has little pros an a TON of cons :laughing:

6. an interesting tid bit

tobacco was first discovered by the Europeans when they observed native americans smoking it through their nostrils...the real kicker is that it was a psychoactive hallucinogen and was used by shamans.

the europeans removed its psychoactive properties as best they could through selective breeding because to them it was an undesirable quality (europeans were asshole pricks btw).. and now your left with their results.. every time i drag someone stog and get a fatty headrush i think of that

i dont smoke cigs but have always wanted to try the type of bacci the indians used to put in their peace pipes:smoke: shit is probably waaay different then ure pack of marlboros

7. Just a head rush, which clears away quickly. If you don't smoke however, or never smoke spliffs/blunts you could get a nauseating feeling from smoking too much tobacco.

I remember when I would first start smoking we used to mix bowls of shisha with weed and smoke out of the hookah. Would give you a gnarly head rush and got you hight but the first time I smoked too much and felt like shit from too much tobacco in my system.

8. It gives a short bursting head rush, with a side of cancer.

But imo just smoke it by itself, the head rush for me made me sick.